Chapter 1: Back to School

Nardarion: I hope that you all enjoyed volume one. I am now beginning volume 2. I generally write the whole volume and then publish it all at the same time. I hope you enjoy. Please leave comments.

Two days following (F/N) (L/N) waking up he along with all of the Gremory peerage are sent back to earth with the instructions to return to school as they normally were doing. Until they were directly contacted, they were to go about life as if nothing had happened. To explain their disappearance for several days a story was made up that they were all in an accident and injured. Rias's father repaired and improved the Hyoudou residence.

Upon teleporting back to earth the Gremorys see that the Hyoudou residence is now even bigger than it already was. Rias turns to her brother, "Why is it even bigger? We had plenty of space as it is." Sirzechs replies, "We built it so that in the future it could still be used as more residents move in." "How many more people do you plan on moving in with me?" Issei responds. Actually, it is more that they will be moving in with (F/N). Since he could still be a target of the fallen angels I want him to stay here for a while. As he is a devil with the ability to make his own peerage I thought we should have room for all of them. As a precaution we want to keep all devils living in the city together. So as of now this residence will be housing three separate peerages along with Ravel." "Wait did you just say three." Rias says knowing what is coming. "That is right Sona and her peerage are going to be moving in here as well," Sirzechs responds. Issei lets out with a scream, "Why does my house have to be where we all stay?" "Simple, we needed to rebuild it so we figured we might as well take advantage of the free space," Sirzechs responds.

As they enter the mansion the group notices how much more spacious it is. Sirzechs then begins to explain the layout of the mansion. "On the first floor we have kitchen space and dining room space. There is also one large living room area for you to all gather in. There are also several bathrooms on the first floor. The first level of the basement includes a fully stocked pantry that will be continuously resupplied. The second level of the basement is a meeting area large enough to hold any meetings of the three factions as well as any meetings you all living here may see as necessary. It also includes a spa area. Then on the third level of the basement you will find a fully stocked training ground equipped with medical supplies in case of injury. Now going up we have on the second floor the rooms of Issei's parents along with guest rooms for when any visitors may come by. On the third floor we have the rooms of Koneko, Kiba, Saiji, and two other members of Sona's peerage. On floor four we have the rooms for Issei, Rias, Asia, Xenovia, and Akeno. All of these rooms are connected to Issei's via one way doors with the locks on the girl's side. I figured this would make your usual sleeping arrangement easier. We also have a room that will serve as the Gremory family meeting headquarters while here. On floor five we have the rooms of Sona, Tsubaki, two other members of Sona's peerage, and Irina. There is additionally a meeting room for the Sitri family on this floor. Then on the sixth we have Ravel's room along with vacant rooms. On the seventh floors we have rooms that are vacant for right now which are for future members of (F/N)'s peerage. Should any of you get traded to him your room will get moved up there. Then finally on floor eight we have (F/N)'s room along with four rooms connected to it with locks on his side that are vacant for the time being. This floor also has a meeting room for (F/N)'s peerage for in the future. There are also bathrooms on each floor which are marked as mens, womens, and mixed to aid with the walking in on people problem that you used to have."

Issei sighs, "This place is way too big. At this rate it may as well be a hotel." Sirzechs laughs and says, "I thought it already was. Anyway we have put in top notch security that is why there are so many people staying here. Only those of one of the three peerages can teleport in and out of the mansion. Additionally, all magic is blocked for those not in one of these peerages while inside. As a final precaution there is a barrier placed on the residence to protect from attacks. If any attack is made all residence of the household will be teleported away instantly to a safe location in Hell." Rias comments with surprises, "That is a lot of security you have got here. Are you expecting an attack?" "No not for a while. However, the plan is really to make this the base of operations for the three factions while working in the human world. It will be easier for us to meet in private in such a secure location without getting attacked," Sirzechs says. "Additionally, even after these events are behind us, we thought it could be good to have most of the devils living in the city in one place."