Christmas Day!

this chapter was so long kms
------------------------------

3rd Person:

"Wake up! Wake up!" Noah and Sinister chanted. "It's Christmas! It's Christmas!" They jumped on everyone's bed.

"Phil!" Noah pushed him on the floor. "Ow." He groaned. Dallas yawned and stretched. He stood up but not for long.

Sinister pushed him onto the floor. "You guys are pieces of shit!" Dallas yelled.

-

"How about Noah goes first since he0s the youngest?" (Y/N) offered. "I'm only 17!" "And were in our 20s'." Dallas smirked. "Ugh fine." They skimmed through the presents looking for his name. "Hm?"

From: sinister yo
To: Noah the Llama

It was a big box.

"Ohhhhh, is it clothhhes.." Noah trailed off. It was a fucking XBox One. "W-Wha?" They said, looking at Sinister. "H-How?!" Noah screamed.

"I may have started my own allowance and saved $200.00, like wow, $200 for an Xbox, like Thank God, it was on sale." Sinister smiled. Noah literally tackled Sinister. "Sinister, Thank you!" They screamed. "Oh whatever, look for more of your goddamn presents."

Christian skimmed through more. "Oh?"

From: Dan and (Y/N)
To: Noah

Noah looked at the married, smiling couple. "Hm." They hummed. Noah started opening the present. "What is th--holy satan."

They saw a big blue exercise ball.

"I've always wanted one, Oh my god!" Noah screamed. Everyone giggled. "So, Do we get a hug?" Dan said while the married couple both, opened there arms. "Hell yeah!" They ran into them and hugged them, super tight.

After that, Noah blew up the gigantic ball and bounced it around and threw it in Sinister's face which cause her to fly into a wall. Ouch.

"Hm. That's it--" "Not." Dallas said. Noah turned around and stared in complete fucking shock. They saw a whole art set. Noah was a really good artist ((if i do say do myself ;^))) "Guys!" Noah screamed. "Oh my god, yes!"

"Sinister's turn!" Susan cheered. "Hell yeah, it's my turn."

From: moTHERFUCKING nOah
To: SINISTER THE ALPACA

It was a rectangle box. She opened it. "Oh my god." It was a figurine of Mikey Way. "How?" Sinister said and looked at them. "lmao just keep it."

Sinister skimmed through more boxes. "Oh lord."

From: C-JAY
To: That Motherfucker Sinister

"Oh god, what could this be?" She smiled and CJ smirked. Sinister opened the box.

"Why." Sinister said in horror. It was dildo. "Why this." She said, quivering. "For you and Noah." She smirked. "Bye." Noah said and walked out the door.

They came back 2 minutes later. "Don't wear shorts and a tank top as pajamas if you're gonna go outside in 10 degree weather on a snowy day." "Is that it, damn it?!" Sinister said, disgusted. "No! We got you this. Oh and Noah. We forgot to give you this too."

Dan and (Y/N) gave them both presents. They unwrapped then.

Sinister got a picture. Everyone were in it. This picture was from the day everyone took a Christmas photo. Also, a Jack Barakat and Rian Dawson poster. "Holy shit guys--" Sinister was cut off by Noah screaming. "It's Tyler and Josh, like, fCUCK!" They joked, fangirling over his twenty one pilots poster. Sinister smacked them up side the head.

Noah pouted. "What was that for?!" They whined. "Fake fan!" Sinister yelled. Noah rolled their eyes.

"Thanks guys. Now CJ and Susan! The sisters!" "Oh shut up."  The two crawled to the tree. "Oh lord."

From: Susan
To: CJ

"What could this be?" CJ whined. She opened and her eyes widened. "What?!"

She saw An Attack On Titan poster. "You are SO lucky!" Dan and Phil yelled. Sinister's jaw dropped. Susan smiled. "3, 2, and 1." Susan counted and then, CJ yelped, "BEST SISTER IN THE UNIVERSE!"

"That's it for me. Susan. Your turn." CJ said. Susan nodded. "Oh."

From: HOLy shIt noah
To: That Other Alpaca, Susan

Susan glared at Noah. "Alpaca?" Noah said, shrugging. "What could it be this time?" Susan says this because Noah gives her many presents and they turn out horibbly wrong. "Okay lemme just, okay-- Oh my gosh. It's, How--?"

It was a diamond necklace. It was real diamonds.

"Thank you Noah." Noah joked, thinking he was gonna be prediciting the future. "Thank you Noah!" Susan squealed. Noah smirked. "Whoop, there it is."

"Next up! Angel!" Noah screamed. "Alright, maties." Angel shrugged. She saw one present and picked it up.

From: THAT BISH SINISTER
To: the ugly shit Angel

Angel rolled her eyes and opened the present. Her eyes widened. "Wow!" She yelled and held up a signed Fall Out Boy shirt. She looked at Sinister. "I may or may not have went to a Fall Out Boy concert with Noah and got that signed for you." "Thank you, Sin!"

Everyone smiled. "Best Christmas ever!" Noah yelled, high fiving Sinister.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYYYYYYYYGSWHHSGD