Chapter: 25

Brandon's P.O.V.

Now, who had the last laugh? Me, of course. Henry would eye me through the crowd, and I out of malice would give him a warm smile. He never looked happy with Jake. Whenever I would see him, a sudden nostalgic feeling would hit me square in the chest. I faked love for Henry; Henry faked love for revenge upon me. How cute!

Days passed like pages in a flipbook. Some memories remained some didn't. The news was that Henry and Jake broke up. I really didn't care about Jake now. Henry could have pushed him in a well and I wouldn't have noticed. Chris was recovering; Tiffany was missing school. She would take days off school to teach Chris to walk. The school wasn't too boring, or too interesting. Things were going at such an easy pace that I had secretly started to long for the drama to arise again.

Well, Drama was now probably looking at me and thinking, 'Sweetheart, you want me? Right this way!'

Three Months Later

Leo had come back home for the Christmas break. When he came to know what had happened in the past few months, he said, "Bro, your life is seriously infected by drama." I remember laughing at this. "But anyway, if you look at this from another angle, you actually followed destiny," he told me. "No, I didn't."

"You weren't supposed to be with Henry, so you are not," he said. "You want me to thwart it?" I asked. "What?" "You want me to thwart this destiny thing?" I repeated. "Haha, you seriously can't do that," he said. "I can; I will go back to Henry if you want to see destiny losing," I told him. "Stupid. What about Will? And why would he be ready to be your boyfriend again?" he asked. "Will is gone. We never even dated. And as for Henry, he would probably cry tears of joy if I even make him my dog," I told him. "Careful, you are talking about my girlfriend's brother," he said. "No, I am talking about my ex." We would have bickered and argued the whole day long if mom hadn't announced, "Jane is here."

"Hi, Jane! What's up?" I asked. "Nothing much, just trying to live a normal life being a CEO," she answered sarcastically. I grinned. "Anyways, I am here to ask what exactly happened," she said sitting down. "Whatever the hell Henry told you, the exact same thing happened; don't you dare ask me to back to him," I said. "Alright, but at least I can hear the story from your point of view." "No, you can't." "Please think about it; he is really sad," she told me. "Stop being his...I don't what to call you. But he really has to grow up. I am not going back to a person who could leave me for one idiotic cause. Discussion closed," I said. She looked at Leo, who just shrugged. "Okay. I don't think I could make a dent with force since you are both my younger brothers," she said. "If that's the case, then I and Henry are brothers too; dating your own brothers is disgusting and against my rules," I told her. She smiled and said, "Fine. You do you. I gotta run." Then she got up kissed Leo goodbye and went out.

"I want to strangle you for talking so rudely to Jane," Leo told me. "Dare you to lay a finger on me; I am Jane Levesque's brother," I said in retaliation.

"That's so funny. You know what would be funnier? You thwarting destiny," Leo said and went out of the room. I didn't get it at first but when I did, I shouted out loud, "The game's on!"

A/N: Okay...