Chapter: 28

Henry's P.O.V.

Now I was certain that I was losing my mind. I was so out of my mind that really can't describe what was going on. Everything was a mess.

I thought that sleep would take it away, but sleep also comes at a cost. I moved my attention to my Mac. It was shut down. I never shut down my computer, who did it? Then I heard a knock on my door. By instinct, I knew it was Brandon. He is the only one who knocks doors in that stupid pattern. "I don't want to talk; please go," I said through the door. "But I want to; if you don't want me telling Jane what had happened, then you would open the door," I heard from the other side.

I opened the door and saw him standing with his arms across his chest, with a disappointed look. "What?" I asked. "I thought that I had treated you; you disgraced my therapy," he said, smiling. Oh god, that smile.

"Well, I am sorry," I told him. He did not say anything and came into my room.

Then he took up my laptop and asked me for the password. Don't even ask me why I gave it to him. "So, you are sorry for?" he asked. "For disgracing your therapy."

"What about being a stalker?" "For that too."

"What about humiliating me in front of the whole second year?" "I am sorry."

"What about planning on an act of stupid revenge?" "Yeah, that also."

"What about dating my crush?" "Count that in too."

He took a deep breath and then said, "If I were law, I would have you sent to prison for the rest of your life." "I am sorry?" I said. "Yeah, of course, you are," he told me. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "You'll see," he answered.

After an age, he kept the laptop down and looked at me. "You are coming down with me," he said. "No." "That's punishment number 1," he said, completely ignoring what I said. "Wear something nice," he added. "Are you serious?" I asked him. He looked at me. "Alright."

I decided on wearing something casual and pulled out a pair of black jeans and a simple sweatshirt. "You are so not wearing that; get in some Christmas vibes," I heard Brandon say. "You choose," I told him. He grabbed a pair of maroon jeans and a white shirt along with a green jacket. "If I wear that, I would look like I am living advertisement of Christmas," I told him. "Have you seen what Jane is wearing?" he asked. I didn't want to know; my sister's fashion sense is great, but sometimes it goes a little over-board. I rolled my eyes and pulled off my sweater and my shirt underneath it. I caught Brandon staring. I smiled while he blushed.

When I was ready, Max decided that it is the best time to tackle me down to death. Now my jeans were more furry than maroon. I grabbed a fur roller and cleaned them while Brandon laughed his a** off. It was really good to see him laugh.

Then we went down while Brandon spoke non-stop about how many hallways were there in my house. I smiled.

I would love to get lost in them, with Brandon.

A/N: Why have I made Henry a lovesick puppy?? Why can't the dude move on?? Oh wait...I can make that happen🤣🤣🤣