Chapter 7

As we drove home from the mall, my phone lit up and read:
INCOMING CALL FROM: Liam(:
I answered it and said, "Hey Liam! What's up?"
"Um... I was wondering if maybe... you wanna join me and the boys for dinner?" He asked shyly.
"Sure! What time?" I responded.
"7 pm. Zayn is bringing Allison, and Harry wanted to know if Kennedy can come too," he said.
Kennedy squealed with excitement.
"Kennedy would love to," I said while laughing as Kennedy jumped up and down in her seat as she drove.
"Ask Gabi, lad!" I heard Louis shout from the background.
"Louis wants to know if you can go Gabi," I told her.
"Um..." She stuttered.
"Come on Gabi!" Allison begged.
Kennedy started to make kissing noises, and we all laughed.
"Sure. Why not?" Gabi said, finally giving in.
"She'll be there," I said to Liam.
"Okay, we're going to Lé Karat. Well pick you up at 7," He said.
"Okay! See you then," I said before hanging up, "We're going to a REALLY fancy place, and I have nothing to wear," I announced to the girls.
"Let's just stop at that dress shop on West Ave," Gabi suggested.
"Okay," Kennedy agreed.
About 10 minutes later we pulled into the shop. We all walked in, and Allison immediately started piling dresses onto our arms.
"I love dress shopping, if you can't tell," Allison said while we all laughed.
We each found a vacant dressing room and started to try on the dresses. Gabi walked out first in a stunning pale blue dress. It flowed down and ended around her knees. It matched her glasses perfectly. I could tell she loved it.
"On a scale from one to ten, I'd say about.... 500," Kennedy said.
Gabi started to blush.
"It looks amazing Gabs!" I exclaimed.
"Louis will be impressed," Kennedy said winking.
"So, I should get this one?" Gabi asked.
"Of course!" Allison responded.
Next, Kennedy came out in a long black dress. It fit her perfectly. It had some jewels around the waist, and a sweetheart neckline.
"Gorgeous!" I said while clapping.
She twirled around and flipped her hair. We all giggled and returned to our dressing rooms. Then, Allison decided on a knee-length, pastel yellow dress.

I tried on lots of dresses, but I didn't like any of them. Finally, I tried on a beautiful baby blue dress. I walked out of the dressing room, and all the girl's jaws dropped. I absolutely fell in love with the dress. I knew I had to buy it. We all went to the registers and payed for the dresses. Then, we drove to Allison's place to get ready. I decided to wear natural makeup and curled hair. Allison even let me borrow a cute pair of heels to wear with my dress.

After 2 hours of getting ready, we finally stepped back, and looked at ourselves in the mirror. We all looked absolutely stunning. We started to talk, then the boys pulled up in a huge SUV. Gabi, Kennedy, and Allison all hurried out the door.
"I'll be out in a second, I have to get my clutch!" I shouted.
I ran upstairs, grabbed my clutch and phone, then hurried back down. I came to a stop when I saw Liam at the bottom of stairs in a tux. He held a ginormous bouquet of roses and had a cute little grin on his face.
"For you," he said handing my the roses, "you look brilliant."
"Thanks," I said blushing, "you look great, Liam."
I truly loved him. He was so kind and loving. I really wished he loved me too.

*Liam's POV*
She looked absolutely amazing. She was perfect in every way. She was the only girl for me. I really liked her, no, I loved her. I wish she felt that way about me.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Sorry this chapter is short. I felt like I needed to end it the way I did. Hope you like the story so far! If you do, please follow, comment, vote, and keep reading!
Thanks(:
-Colette