first oc

Dawn and Paul are the last of their (really Dawn's) group of friends to have kids. Paul didn't really want any and Dawn was happy with that decision, but they ended up pregnant with their first daughter!!

Evelyn Ikari-Berlitz

(at the time I would write her, she'd be seventeen and have traveled Sinnoh and Alola already, and planning her next adventure to Galar and soon after, Johto)

Nickname

Ev

Features

She has dark purple hair and light brown eyes (her father obviously possessed the dominant traits that got passed down), but she is the SPITTING IMAGE of Dawn which made Paul fall in love with her.

Personality

Surprisingly, she's close to her dad though she's more similar to Dawn. However she proves to be an issue for Dawn, because they're so similar that they always argue. Evelyn is headstrong like both of her parents, but only Paul can get through to her.

Paul and Evelyn have a really close relationship because Ev wanted to be both a trainer AND coordinator, valuing strength over beauty but appreciating what beauty has to offer. Paul even helped her strategize her team when she was younger and caught her her first Pokémon as a kid.

Team

spiritomb (male) he's very protective of her as he's basically known her since she was a child
gardevoir (female) very shy but comes alive when performing in contests, she gets battle anxiety
shiny luxray (female) dominatrix, leader of the team
aggron (male) prefers contests, and proved to be Ev's largest challenge when training
salamence (male) kid of the group, very immature and always wants to fly (even if Evelyn is too afraid)
salazzle (female) creative mind, and actually helps Ev think of contest rotations, reminding her of her mother

Fears

She fears looking weak because she inherited a bit of Dawn's insecurity

She also has a fear of flying because she doesn't want to lose everything before she sees her siblings enjoy their journeys

Goals

To end the common stereotypes of having to only be a trainer or a coordinator. She's very pro-trainer's-choice.

SHE HAS SIBLINGS I WANT TO WRITE TOO LMK IF YOU WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THEM