hey y'all!!! I know it's been a hot minute since I've posted anything, and a BOO chapter is on the way I promise!! BUT for a story mimiroru was looking for oc's and I created one on the fly, and I'm kind of obsessed her

FULL NAME: Charlotte Sawyer
NICKNAME: Charlee (always call her this or you will face her wrath)
AGE: 17
SEX: Female
BIRTHDAY: April 14th
APPEARANCE: Very curly, bouncy light brunette hair. She's slightly tan with freckles all over, particularly one in her left eye (of course not the iris). She has bright green eyes (with golden flecks in them) and doesn't wear any makeup. She's probably the shortest of all her friends and her hair falls just to the middle of her back. She usually dresses very cryptidcore with a black, mushroom embroidered crop top, black doc martens, skinny jeans with tasteful rips, a clunky belt, and a light brown bomber jacket.
PERSONALITY: She is in a constant state of trying to prove those around her wrong. Because she was an only child and doted on, she always gets negative attention from people (especially men), and shes very feisty and quick to lash out. Charlee is sarcastic but quite funny once you get to know her, the issue is no one really has. She longs for both attention and affection, but never receives much. She's really really adventurous, and definitely the friend you'd want to go to for a midnight photoshoot, or to watch the sunrise.
HOME REGION: Johto
BACKSTORY: Her mother, a very successful trainer, decided to settle down and have her at a very young age. Although she's appreciative of her, she got bullied in school for her mother supposedly 'giving up' or 'being a tramp,' or 'always doting on her.' Only the last one is true. Charlee is both protective of her mother but also furious that she would give up such amazing opportunities so young, so she has worked so hard on every single journey to make sure that she would never do the same. She wants to prove she's not a damsel in distress.
SEXUALITY: bicurious, discovers she's Pansexual
LOVE INTERESTS (optional): no one has ever shown genuine interest in her, and because of this, she has always ended up with the wrong guys (Silver, Paul, Bede types (she actually dated Bede (it didn't really end well)))
POKEMON PARTNER: Typhlosion
POKEMON TEAM:
Mimikyuu
Glaceon
Stufful
Cramorant
Appletun
FAMILY MEMBERS: her mom is Lyra, who despite being a famously skilled trainer, decided to settle down and have her very young. Charlee will do absolutely everything in her power to make sure you don't know this information.
BEST FRIENDS: Typhlosion
FRIENDS: Hop
RIVALS: Bede (because of past history)