TWINZ 2

Luna Ikari-Berlitz
(same as her twin Lennox she is 14 BUT has traveled Sinnoh and Hoenn, and inspecting Unova to see if Pokemon Musicals are worth checking out)

Nickname

Loony. She was always made fun of for feeling so strongly about contests and always dressing in decked out glitter.

Features

A bit darker than Lennox but less dark than Dawn's hair. She has Paul's brown eyes and is a bit tan. She has

Personality

Paul's work ethic but Dawn's stubbornness. She is very unapologetically who she is and loves Pokémon contests more than anything in the world.

She is quite a bit to handle, always happy and quite excited, and constantly asked Dawn for coordinating tips as a kid.

In reality she wants to prove herself and her worth despite her deep insecurity. Lennox got a lot of attention as a child because he seemed to challenge his parents. Luna was certainly loved tho, and Dawn worked really hard to make sure she knew that, having mommy daughter dates with her every now and again.

She also has a girlfriend who taught her how to love herself and gave her her first real challenge in the contest world. They travel together and engage in friendly competition.

Team
Empoleon
Roselia
Chimecho
Hippowdon
Glaceon
Swablu

Fears

Her insecurity still gets to her every now and again and her biggest fear is not being good enough. She doesn't want to disappoint her father - especially since they were never too close, she feels as if he built this standard for her that she always constantly tries to break.

Goals

To be the Top Coordinator and one day beat even her mother in a Pokémon Contest