TWINZ

Lennox Ikari-Berlitz
(at the time I would write him, he'd be 14 and haven't traveled anywhere yet)

Nickname

When he was a little kid, his friends called him Lenny, but it never caught on.

Features

Messy lighter blue hair with Paul's brown eyes. He's palest of his siblings and has Dawn's face.

Personality

Certainly a bit more like Paul in the fact that he grew up shyer with no friends other than his twin sister.

Though, he doesn't like Pokémon much at all, and refuses to travel. He's a certain homebody and is very empathetic with people's emotions. He would hate to see his mother get upset if he left. And if he got hurt, he'd never forgive himself for upsetting both Dawn and his little (by 4 minutes) sister.

He's a cancer, and feels emotions very strongly. He is able to read aura which is why emotions are so clear to him, but is unaware of the ability.

MAMA's BOY!!!

Team

Abra (he cares for and respects him, but feels very wary of pokemon, Dawn insisted he catch one when he was of age just for his protection)

Fears

Death especially dying before his twin.

Goals

To be a cop. He wants to take the standard route of college and work to ensure protection to his whole family.