Tantrums & Thoughts

A/N: I really hope this chapter isnt boring for you guys! please read and review. 

*******************************************************

"Anni please anniii..."

"Mudiyathu da" came her reply, without missing a beat.

"Aniii please! Please please please!" rocked Kannan back and forth, pleading as if his life depended on it.

"Thala kizha ninalum nadakathu.." Dhanam said, monotonously not bothering to look up from her, cutting the vegetables.

They were sitting in their hall, Kannan sitting opposite Dhanam basically on his knees, for the past 30 mins for ... a new Phone.

"En anni eppidi panringa, na itha sem la accounting la 70 vanugan na vangi tharan nu sonninga la?"

"Dai, nee vanginathu 58! 60 kuda thandala!" she exclaimed, raising up from her vegetable tray, knife in one hand.

"Ahyioo anni athuku kathilam katti meratathinga! Na chinna paiyan, kola case agira pothu!"" shouted Kannan backing away from her, in true fear.

"Ada kathatha da, akam pakathilla nee podura sathala yara odi varaporanga!" she rebuked, getting up from the pillar, along with the cut vegetables making way to the kitchen. Kannan got up along with her and as she walked her, jumped from side to side, petitioned his anni for the phone. Naggingly

"Suthi suthi varatha da kanna! Pesama olunga poidu" she berated, Kannan was relentless.

"Annniii..." he whined like a child.

"Ahannn tho vanthutannn" came a third voice, floating in the air making both of them to turn at the direction of front doorway.

Mullai hopped into their living room, her hands wide across the room with a huge toothy smile, her pink chudi and dutappa bouncing in the air. This reminded Dhanam of when she used to do the same after ever dance competition she won at school, a cup in her hand.

Dhanam laughed at her theatrics and Kannan merely rolled his eyes, there was important things at hand for him now.

"Aii va di! Ippo than varanum nu thonicha! Daily kadai ku than vijayam pola?" she huffed in fake annoyance.

Mullai flopped next to them and the trio made their way to the kitchen. 

"Appidi lam onnum illa ka," she said escaping from the accusation. 

"Acho atha vidunga, en kathaiku vanga..." pleaded Kannan, Dhanam shook her head and moved to the stove.

"Ohn katha enna da Kanna?" question Mullai, leaning against a pillar near Dhanam and the stove, partly wanting to see what was cooking.

Kannan moved his pleading to the second party, Mullai is around his age she would understand. He went closer to him, and whispered into her ear.

"Mullai akka.."

"Hmm.." she murmured back, tilting her head to him too.

"Athu, phone odanji potchu, puthu phone ku dhubam potutu irukan help pannungalen" he bargained with her.

"Ada cha ivlo thana.." she whispered back, and moved away from kannan gesturing to him that she got his back.

But of course, Dhanam was one step ahead of them. "Mullai... avan solaran nu neeyum senthu kenjatha.." she warned them.

"Ada pavam anni, romba asai padurane.." Mullai said in an adoring voice. Kannan was, as far as she remembered was a mere child, naughty albeit, but really someone who doesn't mean anyone any harm.  Kannan tried his best to pull out his puppy eyes at her words.