Chapter 1

Tzuyu's POV

Finally, i have graduated from my school life. I don't need to go through the pain in my chest anymore. It was hard and painful whenever i see them being lovey-dovey in front of me. 

I have became the CEO of my dad's company, which was passed down to me right after i graduated from university.

Sana-unnie is my secretary since she want to. I always pick her up at her house and go for work together. I have my own car and the older girl doesn't have so i offered to bring her to work everyday.

My friends went different ways and we hardly meet or hang out with one another but we still stayed in contact with each other. My best friends, Mina-unnie, Chaeyoung and Dahyun, and i are always texting and calling each other to talk about our day and so on. Well, mostly Dahyun and Chaeyoung since Mina-unnie is busy with her boyfriend, as usual, which broke me and my heart.

Yes, you guess it right. I have feelings for Mina-unnie ever since i became friends with her but throughout the years, that we have been best friends, she didn't notice my feelings and only sees me as a best friend. It's sad, isn't it? Well, it is both sad and painful. I remembered the day of our graduation, before we went separate ways, was the day i wanted to confess to her but instead, i got rejected immediately in an indirect way. She told me BamBam and her are dating.

Right now, they are still dating and it's been 2 years. This year is their 3rd year together and i'm still counting.

My friends, all of them, knew about my feelings for the older girl but kept it a secret from my taken crush.

----------

My phone rang and i picked it up after seeing the caller screen.

"Hello, Tzuyu-ah! Why didn't you reply to the group chat? Do you know what's happening?" Jihyo-unnie asked. I did read the messages in the chat but didn't respond anything.

"I know. I have read it. What am i supposed to say when i have no intentions on going?" I told her. Apparently, everyone plans to meet up at her house for an reunion gathering. Mina-unnie was going and i decided not to go, knowing that her relationship with BamBam will be mentioned and i didn't want to hear any of it. 

I had heard enough of her and BamBam during my school days. I do not wished to hear it again and again. It will only make me even more hurt, sad and jealous and i didn't want that, not anymore. It's too tiring, enduring the pain inside me. I don't know how long i can take the pain if i hear more of their relationship in person.

"Then you should have private chat with me that you're not going. But are you going to be okay, not coming?" She scolded but soon asked with a softened tone.

"Yeah, i will be okay." I assured her even though i also don't know myself if i'm going to be fine or not but i hope i will be.

"Then in case Mina asks about you, we will just say that you couldn't come because of your family. Okay?" Jihyo-unnie spoke on the other line.

"Okay, sure. Thanks." I said and hummed. We talked for a little bit long before Sana-unnie came in after knocking on my office door and we hung up the call.

"Yes, Sana-unnie?" I asked, looking up at her. 

"There will be a meeting in 5 minutes, Tzuyu." She informed me with a small smile as she handed a file with documents for the meeting to me.

"Thank you. You will be attending the meeting as well." I told her, taking the file into my hands and looking through it.

"Okay." She said and left the office to get ready. I always tell her to come with me for the meetings or anything that i have to attend. There's no reason why i did this.