Chapter 5

----TIME SKIP----

Tzuyu's POV

I decided to go back to Korea today, after one year of staying in Taiwan. It's hard to move on, really. I really tried my best to move on but it's really tough to do that.

I knew that Mina-unnie was asking about me. I heard it from Chae. She kept on asking my short best friend about me. I thought that i should head to Korea now, not wanting my poor best friend to get bothered by questions about me, from my crush.

They knew that i'm landing in Korea tomorrow and they told me that they will be welcoming me back. I hope Mina-unnie would be there too, not with her boyfriend.

I enjoyed my time with my parents too. It was a great time catching up and bonding as a whole family. We became even more closer, like a family would be.

-----------

"TZUYU-AH!!" The unnies came running towards me, throwing me a group hug.

"Welcome back, Tzuyu-ah, our maknae!" Jihyo-unnie said with a warm smile and teary eyes.

"I'm back, everyone!" I said, smiling at them as we hugged each other again. Afterwards, i gave each of them a hug. I was happy to see Mina-unnie here.

"I'm glad to see you back here, Tzuyu-ah." She spoke softly but i could still hear her.

"Me too. I'm happy to see you doing well." I told her as we hugged each other for a bit longer than i hugged the others.

"Ahem! You 2 are hugging for too long, don't you think so?" Nayeon-unnie faked cough and we instantly pulled away from each other, blushing. I turned to see the others looking at me with a teasing smirk. 

"Um...I'm going to my house now." I told them as i walked to the parking lot and they followed me. We started catching up on things as we headed to the underground parking lot.

"Who will ride in whose car?" Nayeon-unnie asked as we stared at the 4 cars in front of us. Jeongyeon-unnie, Dahyun, Chae and i have our cars here.

"Let's just choose whose car we want to sit in." Sana-unnie said and the rest nodded their heads in agreement.

The 3 drivers and i went to our respective cars and started the engine. 

Sana-unnie sat beside me, on the passenger seat in front.

"You really like to sit in my car? This is a chance to sit in the others' car." I told her, looking at her.

"I'm used to sitting in your car with you around. I love to sit here. It's much better here than the others." She spoke with a flirtatious smile.

"But you didn't sit in their car before, right?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I sat in their car before, except for Jeongyeon-unnie since Nayeon-unnie won't allow any of us to sit in her car. I can't sit in Dahyun's car anymore because Momoring wants to be the only one in her car and not anyone else." She answered me and pouted. Honestly speaking, she looks cute with the pout.

"Then Chae and Jihyo-unnie?" I asked curiously. And yes, Jihyo-unnie has her own car too.

"I got ride in their car before." She said and giggled. 

"By the way, Tzuyu-ah, have you moved on?" She asked. I was about to answer her when the backdoor opened, startling the both of us.

We turned our heads behind in unison and Jihyo-unnie smiled at us as she closed the door.