Chapter Twenty Nine

Ivy's POV

It's already been a few weeks in with the deal dad gave me and surprisingly the mansion has not burnt down under my control yet. Jeff has also been on his best behavior. I guess it has to do with Sam. I have still not met her yet I've been so busy I haven't got around to it. Anyways I'm sitting in dad's office working when Ben walks in.

"You look so hot behind that desk babe." He smirks walking over.

"Aw is someone missing me sleeping in their bed?" Since the day I took control I've hardly slept and when I do I'm always in my bed. So in other words I haven't slept with Ben for awhile.

"Yes." I stand up walking in front of him.

"Aw I knew it." I reach up pecking his lips. One thing led to another and I found myself up on dad's desk straddling Ben's hips while his hands were on my ass. We were making out and just as Ben was starting to lift my shirt the door opens. In walked my proxies. You could see the blush on Toby's face under his gear and I'm guessing Masky and Hoody was blushing too. Ben's and my face were red also. Ben touches my phone that's lying on the desk and leaves. I hit the desk with a thud and a groan. "Ow."

"Sorry to interrupt there." Hoody says looking down.

"Remind me to smack Ben for that later Masky." He nods. "Ok, so what did you guys need?" I pull my shirt back down into place.

"We just came to see if you had any work for us." Masky says. I look at the list dad gave me.

"Yes, I do. Dad has down a few targets for you guys." I get the folders and hand one to Toby, one to Hoody, and one to Masky. "You guys know what to do. Now do you have my number so if you need me?" The three nod at me. "Good, you are dismissed." They walk out leaving me to my thoughts.

Ben's POV

It's been so long since Ivy has slept with me. I miss her warmth at night. I couldn't take it anymore so I done what had to be done. I marched down to Slender's office and walk in. Ivy was sitting at the desk working when I came in.

"You look so hot behind that desk babe." I smirk walking over.

"Aw is someone missing me sleeping in their bed?" We haven't slept in the same bed since Slender gave her this challenge or whatever it is. It makes me a little horny thinking of her now.

"Yes." She stands up and walks in front of me.

"Aw I knew it." She reached up pecking my lips. One thing led to another and I found myself lying back in the desk with Ivy straddling my hips and my hands on her ass. My friend started to ache wanting me to take her right then and there. We were making out and I moved my hands to her shirt to take it off. Before I could even get the shirt up the door opens. In walked the proxies. I already started planning their deaths for interrupting us. All of our faces were red. I quickly touch her phone and flashed out back to my room. Once in my room my friend is still aching. Not long after I entered my room I couldn't stop thinking of Ivy and my pants started to hurt. A knock sounds at my door before Ivy walks in locking the door. I instantly grin at her seeing that she locked the door.

"Well, babe I see you made time to come see me." I grin. She walks over standing in front of me.

"Yea, I figured I would come see how your 'friend' was doing and see if I could help." She smirks biting her lip. I could see the lust burning in her eyes.

"You know you can always make my friend happy." Right then I pull her into a kiss where everything after was hot and passionate.

(Time skip, not writing the lemon)

Ivy and Ben were getting dressed after having there fun. She has to get back to work and Ben has to be Ben. She leaves his room only to be met with the loud sounds of yelling coming from downstairs. She goes downstairs finding EJ and LJ fighting while Sally is yelling at them.

"BOYS!!" Ivy yells and EJ froze his fist mid air while they look at her. "What have I said about fighting in the house?"

"Not to." They say.

"That's right now take it outside while I talk to Sally." They get up and as soon as they are outside they are back to trying to kill each other. "Sally what are they arguing about this time?"

"Candy and kidneys again." Ivy groans.

"Can they learn to fight over something different for once?" Sally shakes her head no before they both laugh. "Ok, I'm going back up to the office, if the fight gets to carried away come get me." Sally nods while she walks off.

Authors Note

Ok, I'm sorry this was short but it's getting a little harder to figure out what the hell to write on this story. I know where I'm going with this, I just haven't got it there yet. I'm still working on getting this up to where I'm wanting it. Anyways sorry again for the wait and remember I have other stories you can read when you're waiting on an update. See ya next update creepers. ~(*^*)~