This can't be it

Did you know that every time you clean something, you make something else dirty😶😅😄

《¤♤♡◇♧¤》

The thing about depression is that it colapses time, suddenly you find your whole days blending in together to create one endless and suffocating loop, so you find your self trying to remember the things that made you happy. The whirlwind inside her was carrying,pushing her like a blade of grass towards the unthinkable. I thought once again. Is this the way things must end? Or will i be playing hide and seek my whole life. Will i ever be free? Suffering was my life and i wore it like my own skin. No i said to myself. I can do it,was what i thought. Misfortune had not caged me and i was more than ready to fight. I have not forgotten. I would not forget. How could i? They had turned me into an animal. One they used to play with when they were bored, caged during the day and used as a fruit to be eaten during the night. Into a source of laughter. They made me look like a non-human, a doll without thoughts or feelings of my own. But am not ready to live like this. Not anymore, am not a toy nor a doll or something to use. I dont even know the reason am here. Yet i keep suffering and playing by their games and following their rules. But no its time to change the game and make them play by my rules. So i thought to myself but their was one problem. Puting it in action and not in my imagination.