The last day of hell

Did you know that if you replace "W" with "T" in what where and when . You get the answers to each of them😋😊😉

《¤♤♡◇♧¤》

I followed, entered the hotel and found him waoting for me near the reception.

Okay lets get this over with. I told my self. I walked up to him and he led me to where, or to whom i was supposed to give the drugs to.

The walk was suffocating and yet i was greatful because it left me alone with my thoughts. I had a lot of things in my head and yet again nothing that made sense to me.

"Okay its time," i heard him say. I just looked at him and waited for him to open the door.

As soon as the door opened, there they were. A group of strange good looking scary guys around  their mid 20's. They didn't even glance our way when we entered.

" Do you have the shit. Parker" i heard one of them ask the guy I was standing with. So that's his name Parker. Ehh I hated it.

Yes. He replied and threw the bag to him. They inspected the drugs first then they started whispering amongst themselves.
I tried to make up the words but it was like they were speaking a different language.

Take her to her room and give her the money. She can sleep here today but tomorrow she has to leave . Understood .
One of the guys shouted. He must be the boss because by the looks of it. Everyone seemed scared.

He led me to my room at the hotel . Who are you ? I asked the man . Parker.

"Someone who valued you but you took for granted" he replied and left after giving me my key. I entered the room and jumped on the bed with much excitement of the day a head.

I went and took a very long hot shower and apparently I found clothes on my dresser with a note that said.
Its a gift for you.

Okay this is awkward I thought to myself. Why would he give me this and why would he talk in a strange way.

But something about him felt familiar.  I felt safe around him though i hated his guts.
Why? Do i know him. Maybe her from my past life. Who knows.
The only thing that matters is me and my freedom and thats it.