Woman of steel

Did you know the word swims upside down is still swims😎🤗

《¤♤♡◇♧¤》

5 Years Later

There i was, in my mansion. Infront of my mirror, looking at my reflection. At the woman who looked like my but was not me. She was different. Heartless fearless brutal.

She looked like she was made of iron. Like nothing would ever break her or even hurt her. She had a stone for a heart and venom in her blood. She was a monster with void of emotions.

The reason she was like this, a monster, was because of everyone in her past. Starting from a her mother, who left her for drugs and those sick bastereds who kidnapped and rapped her. Used her to satisfy themselves. As though that wasn't enough. She got pregnant from one of those bafoons.

She had found out about it a month after her freedom.
Right away, she aborted the baby. She couldn't keep it . How could she. All did it was remind her of her past . One she wished to erase but couldn't.  The worst past anyone could encounter in their life.

Everyone started calling me the woman of steel and some thought of me as a witch. I couldn't blame them.

With a set jaw, i forced my thoughts away and stopped lookin at the mirror.

Nobody is going to come and save me. I wanted a different life and now i got it.

I had power , money  and beauty that gave me an advantage to stay on top .

I would do whatever is it that i wanted and still get away with it. That's the power of money. People are corrupt. Money can easily  Manipulate people. Especially men. I hated men.

I got where i was because of manipulating a man. He was a multi-billionare with a tons of mansions and a hardware company. Men are fools. They are easily tempted by the body of a woman.  Discusting.

So, i got the job at his company. At first I thought i got the job because of my skills but then i realised he gave me the job because he wanted to sleep with me .

So that was my start. I lured him slowly and one time he told me to have dinner with him at his home. I accepted , met him there and as we were drinking wine. I drugged his wine and made him sign papers.
What kind of papers. Just the ones that made me get his company and some of his mansions.

Thank you everyone for reading my book

Dont forget to vote and like 😘🤗