The day

Who knew what time it was when the first clock was made😲😱😵

《¤♤♡◇♧¤》

I started walking,i tried to put a natural expression on face. Like everything was okay.

But my legs betrayed me as i walked nearer to the police officer who apparently happened to have a dog.

The person at the checking point noticed how tense and uncomfortable I had become, because she eyed me and gave me a stern look.

" Hello" I said as i approached her. She didnt even reply, just looked at me. I had to do something , anything really. So i pretended to be in labour pain and as if i couldn't breath. She rushed over to me and asked if i were okay.

"I can't breath , my stomach ohhh" I replied . She asked if i had medication or anything. I shook my head and all i said was "the dog" .

"What" . "The dog, am allergic to dogs and i didnt get a shot this month," i said. She immediately went to the police officer and started talking to him . I couldn't takeout the words but from the looks of it, she had told him to leave. Relief washed all over me as for once I thanked karma for giving me a discount.

She came back with a bottle of water and asked if i were doing any better . I nodded as i still looked as though i was in pain .

" come, let me check you real quick so you can set your self and rest before you go on board"

I looked at her with what i thought might seem to look like a thank you and in return just smiled and hurriedly went through my stuff and let me pass.

Oh. You have no idea how happy I was. I walked slowly to the waiting area with a smile plastered on my face.

How did i get here. My life had become a rollercoaster ride of disparity, leading me to this one specific point. At this moment nothing made sense to me. My own mother chose drugs over me and my father is a mystery . Whatever family I had didnt want the burden. I didnt even know their name.

Why were some people born in good homes,  with love and parents and money , opportunities while others are born in this.....shithole.

The lady came back and i didnt know what to do. I had all the thoughts in my mind. Had she found out that i was pretending.

She came upto me with a dazzling smile.

"Are you okay miss,"

"yeah, am feeling better. Thank you for checking up on me"

"Well its time to board, have a nice flight" with that she left.

It was time to board . Yeyy i had successfully finished the mission. Freedom here I come.