Hope

Why is there 'D' in the word fridge but not there in refrigerator🤔😒😁

《¤♤♡◇♧¤》

I weighed my options, did my best to predict every possible out come. I thought he wouldnt even notice but given that it was me. Karma would make it the one time he noticed. So i decided to go with it. With my plan. Today was the day i was to get my freedom because it  was the day out of this cage which means i get to run away. Ofcourse not at the fist. I have to first export the stupid drugs. But bright side is that i get 5 million dollars and my freedom. Ofcourse that is if you succeed and if you fail, you go straightaway to prison for life my consciousness added. Okay my plan was to go to the airport and get help by reporting them to one of tge gards. That is if i get the chance. I was interrupted by the sound of keys and opening of the door. This is it . Yes , i can do it . You can do it. "Ready " the rude man asked . "As if you care" I replied. Let's get over with this , shall we ? I added. He looked at me with a stunned look on his face and for i while i thought he was admiring me. Checking me out and i could stop the feeling that aroused inside of me. But no, i snapped out of it. The last time i was feeling this things, i ended up running . It was then that i learnt prince charmings are only charming until you enter the cottage. I think i fazed out for a while until I heard a voice calling out to me. " we leave now" he said. My heart raced and am sure that it skipped a bit but nonetheless I followed. We entered  the car and headed for the airport. This is my chance. My only hope. I started to pray to God. Though i never believed he existed. I even ended up begging karma to help me out. Before i was parted from them. The mysterious guy looked at me and came closer pulled me into a hug and whispered be careful. I just stood there. Like a pole , unable to move my legs or even think. He pulled away and said i will be waiting for you on the other side and before I knew it my legs moved and all the way to the checking point my mind was only thinking of him that i even missed my shot of telling someone. I messed up my plan and this was it . I had to go with what they told me. Whether I liked it or not.