Memories bring back you

Quote of the day.

Our image of perfection is the reason we reject ourselves the way we are.😨

《¤♤♡◇♧¤》

Growing up. I had the best childhood anybody could ever ask for. Some might even say it was magical. Simple but magical.

It was just my mom and me. We lived in a small house in a quiet  neighbourhood.

Everybody knew us and we knew everybody.

My mom is my hero. I mean looking back, i can only imagine the shit she went through to raise me all on her own.

She worked day and night. But always managed to spare time for me.

We would wakeup early in the morning. She would drop me off at school after packing me and handing me my lunch box.

And she would come pick me up from school at 4 and  would spend the whole evening with me.

We played all sorts of games and sometimes she took me to a park to play with other kids.
Or we would sit and watch spongebob. And sometimes we would play house or ball together on our back yard. She was something.

Then when it was 8 o'clock.  She would read me a bed time story or tell me stories of her childhood to send me to sleep .

When I finally slept. She would redress and head back to work but she wouldnt leave until she made sure I was sound asleep. She worked till 2 in the morning.

But when i turned nine. My mom started drifting slowly away from me.

She started drinking. Occasionally.  So i didnt pay much attention. But then it became more frequent. She stopped working late night's and started drinking.

In the morning I would find her passed our with smaged makeup all over her face from the previous night.

Sometimes I even missed school because I was late.

Then it became a whole time thing. She stopped going to work completely and I couldn't pay my fees . We were even lucky the house was ours orelse we would have ended up inthe street.

She would go out and come everynight with a different guy.

Every guy that she brought was worse than the last one . All they did was fuck themselves in her room which was disturbing to hear.

Things became worse when she settled for a piece of ass. He would bring her all sorts of drugs and liquor. 

That was not even the worst part. The worst part was that he would drug my mom until she passed out and come for me.

I would spend my night's locked up in my room, bidding under the bed because of fright.

There were times where my luck ran out. He would find me and harass me. I would shout for my to help but it was a lost cause since she was always passed out.

I dont blame her.  It wasnt easy for her.

She would always look me in the eye and say

"You are a dimond my love and they can't break you,"

Or she would abuse herself . She would apologies for being my mother and if she would change anything, it would be her. She would go on for hours. Speaking nonsense.

When I turned 16. I ran away from home. Things  became unbearable. It was almost like i was In  hell burning before my day even came.

For what. I didnt deserve this type of life. But i couldn't hide the fact that.

I missed her. I would do anything to see her again.
I knew where she was but i couldn't bring myself to face