Chapter 2: Diagon Alley (Scorpius POV)

The next day when I woke up I smelt some food. I was confused because Dad doesn't know how to cook so I got dressed into a white t-shirt with a black leather jacket and ripped dark blue jeans with converse black high tops. I did my hair, it was still messy but that's how I style it. A lot of girls seem to be attracted to it. I don't really care that much. After I got ready I went downstairs and saw Gracie cooking in the kitchen. She turned around and saw me. "Good morning Scorpius, I made you some breakfast. Hopefully you like it, your dad didn't know your favorite breakfast food. He left a few minutes ago." I nodded and said, "Thanks, I appreciate it."

I sat down and ate breakfast with her, I talked to her for a bit. She kind of reminded me of my Mum. I learned a lot about her and she learned a lot about me. I'm pretty sure she knows more about me now than my Dad. But after I finished breakfast I realized what I was doing and walked away telling her a bit aggressively, "Come let's leave my friend is meeting me at the Leaky Cauldron."

She smiled and then we apperated to the Leaky Cauldron then I saw Albus and Rose. I shouted, "Al!" I ran up to them and Gracie followed me.

Albus looked at me and waved but when I went up to him he was confused. Then Gracie spoke, "You must be Albus and Rose?" Albus smiled and said, "Yes, and you are?" I answered the question, "This is my Dad's girlfriend, her name is Gracie." Albus' eyes widened a bit and he gave me a questioning look and I knew what he was asking and I nodded. Then Rose interrupted, "Malfoy, how does she know my name?" I turned a bit red. But responded with, "I told her you were annoying because Albus told me you might be here. So I was being nice and giving her a warning." Gracie interrupted our argument saying, "Scorpius are you going to go shopping with them or do you need me here?"

"It's fine Gracie, you can go I'll be shopping with them." I answered. She smiled and said, "Well I'll pick you up in 2 hours. Have fun!" Then she apperated and Rose looked at me and said, "I'm leaving because Malfoy is git. Bye." Then she walked away and me and Albus made eye contact so I told him everything.

"I hate this. He's replacing my Mum. I miss her Al. My dad didn't even bring me here today. This is the only time I spend with him throughout the whole year." I said with tears in my eyes but I didn't let myself cry. Albus looked at me and said, "Scorp, I'm sorry. But everything will be okay in the end it always is. Now let's go shopping for our school supplies." We went and got all of our things at the last shop we ran into Albus's parents and Rose's parents.

"Albus what are you doing with him? Where's Draco? I don't want to see him." Roses Dad, Mr. Weasley said that. Albus just told them, "Okay look, he's my best friend. Mr. Malfoy isn't here and can we not today? Scorpius is having a rough time these past few days." I felt really weird just standing there and then someone spoke, "Al, I still can't believe you're still friends with him. I bet he's acting and making it up just to get attention." It was Rose I got so mad. I told her, "Weasley shut your mouth. You don't know a thing. Look you still have both of your parents here and even happily together." Everyone looked at me and Rose's Mum came up to me and hugged me. I silently cried a bit but no one noticed. Then Mr. Weasley told her, "What the hell are you doing 'Mione?" She glared at him then let go of me. I wiped my tears and smiled and told her, "Thanks Mrs. Weasley."

A few moments later Gracie came in. She came up to me and introduced herself, "Hi I'm Gracie. I'm Draco's girlfriend." She shook their hands. They all introduced themselves and she then turned to me. "C'mon Scorpius let's go home. Your dad should be there in half an hour and I want to make you guys lunch." I nodded then waved to Albus and we apperated back to the house.

I walked up to my room and started packing since I haven't even started. I finished and went downstairs to see my Dad and Gracie talking and laughing. My dad noticed me and he said, "Hey Scorp-" I cut him off and said annoyed, "It's Scorpius. Not Scorp. And only Mum's allowed to call me Scor." My dad and Gracie frowned and he started talking to me really calmly, "Scorpius I'm sorry. I had work and I couldn't leave just to take you to get School supplies." I was shocked and it hurt me really bad. "IT'S NOT JUST YOU FUCKING TAKING ME TO GET SUPPLIES IT'S ALWAYS BEEN THE DAY I SPEND WITH YOU. JUST ME AND YOU AND WE NEVER ABSOLUTELY NEVER SPEND ANY TIME TOGETHER YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO THIS DAY!" I started breathing heavy. I noticed Gracie was shocked when I started yelling especially when I said the F word. My Dad looked mad he yelled back, "SCORPIUS I TRIED TO STAY PATIENT WITH YOU! I NEVER HAVE TIME TO HANG OUT WITH YOU I'M BUSY! YOU ALSO KNOW NO DAMN CURSING!" Gracie was about to say something to calm my dad down but I yelled before she could say anything. "YOU OBVIOUSLY HAD ENOUGH TIME TO GET A GIRLFRIEND SO SAYING YOU HAVE NO TIME IS SUCH B.S. AND SORRY I CUSSED I JUST HAVEN'T HAD A PARENT AROUND THE PASSED 2 YEARS TO TEACH ME ANYTHING."

I went to my room and slammed my door. I wasn't a baby or a girl. Why am I acting like this? I'm not supposed to be like this. But at this moment I didn't care. I climbed out my window with no letter or anything. I went to the graveyard near my house and I sat in front of my Mum's grave. I just stayed there thinking for a little bit. Then I heard someone behind me so I turned around and saw my dad and he said, "Are you okay? I know you only come here when upset or if you haven't been here in a while but you came here yesterday morning." I got up and furiously yelled, "NO I'M NOT OKAY! NOTHING IN MY LIFE IS GOING OKAY! I'M SO SICK OF IT." I went up to my room and stayed in there the rest of the day. I couldn't wait to go to Hogwarts.