~11~

Deceits PoV
I sink out to of my office and aim for Virgil's room but I ended up in the living. I see Patton, "hi, is Virgil in his room?" I ask him, he nods smiling brightly "he's a bit sick though, so be careful." I nod heading up the stairs.

Remus' PoV
The rise up in Virgil's room the next, he looked like he was in pain. His eyes shoot open and sits up quickly, before laying back down. "Is it me, or is it really stuffy in here?" He asks. He proceeded to cough up some of that black goop. He was sweating a lot, and had really shallow breaths. 'He's not going to last much longer.' I think, he starts to curl up on himself. "I'm starting to regret giving Thomas the ok to take them." He chuckles.

I start to panic as he starts to go back to sleep, "only five minutes Re, I'm exhausted." He says tiredly. "Don't go back to sleep, Deceit has finished his work so he can come see you." I say trying to keep him awake, he smiles "I'll do my best." He says wincing again. As if on que someone knocks on the door, I freeze. Virgil did not look like he was in the right state to talk to the others, I start to panic even more "stop panicking. That's my job." He smiles at me, I smile back "it's Deceit." I sigh in relief, "thank god." I say opening the door "Is he alright?" He asks "no hello Remus? Rude." I say jokingly. "Sorry, but Thomas has not been feeling nearly enough anxiety." He says, I nod "I mean, he's been better." I say letting him in.

Deceits PoV
I walk in and gasp at Virgil, "I'm guessing the otters don't know." I say kneeling in front of Virgil, he shakes his head "I doubt that they would know how to help, other than Logan maybe." I says. "Hi Dee." Virgil says shakily, I smile softly at him, "hi, you feeling better?" I ask "not really, it feels like a thousand degrees and I'm constantly getting stabbed." He chuckles, I pat his arm standing.

I look at Remus, "I'm going to go talk to Thomas, I doubt he'd listen to me, but it's worth a try." I say before sinking out.

I rise up in his bedroom, he was sitting on his bed on his phone. "Thomas, you need to stop taking them pills. Your not as anxious as you should be." I say getting his attention, he looks up glaring at me "why would I listen to you? Your just a snake and probably trying to stop me from taking them for your own good." He says taking the pot from the side. "Just let m-" he cuts me off, "no. There is no reason for me to listen to you, all you do is steer me in the wrong direction." He says taking his hourly pill. I sigh sinking out.

"Didn't listen?" Remus asks, "Nope." I look at Virgil who was crying the black goop tears. I walk towards him, "can you move?" I ask, he shakes his head "hurts." I sigh, for what felt the hundredth time that morning, kneeling in front of him. I push his hair out of his face, "he looked so weak, he wasn't breathing properly and he was shaking a lot. His eyes start to close, "goodnight." He whispers. (Start song)

"Cmon don't say goodnight, with the stars in the sky. Let's wait 'till tomorrow, paints the sun across the night."

"I see love in your eyes." Remus says sitting beside me, he's the only one who know about my crush on Virgil.

"And if you see it in mine." I continue "let's wait till tomorrow, please don't say goodnight." I sing "check cashed and I'm ready on the weekend. Blow it all making memories with my friends." I sing quietly, "two girls on my lap super packed in." I nudge Remus watching as Virgil gets even paler "plug the IPod in, put on A$AP hella loud tryna rap." "You cant rap." Virgil continues weakly. "Take a deep breath and don't be shy. Don't you worry about tomorrow 'cause tomorrow ain't tonight, kick back let the universe align." I sing feeling tears in my eyes.

"Come on, don't say goodnight. With the stars in the sky, let's wait 'till tomorrow paints the sun across the night." Tears fall down my face, "I see love in your eyes, and if you see it in mine. Let's wait till tomorrow. I won't say goodnight." (You can leave the song on if you wish, but not needed now.)

Virgil changes the lyrics as the space between us lessens. Soon our lips meet, "I love you." He says as we part, "I love you too." I reply, he passes out. "I didn't know you could sing." Remus says scaring the living bejeezas out of me "F- Remus, don't sneak up on me like that." I say clutching my chest, "I've been here this hole time." He point out, "shut up." I hiss out, he chuckles.

I look down at Virgil, his hair seemed to darken as well as his eye shadow. His hoodie shifts into his old black one, I look at Remus who looks back at me. "Them anxiety pills get rid of anxiety, so when anxiety is gone. The only logical thing to happen is that he turns back into paranoia." I say quietly, "in what world is that the 'only logical thing to happen'? But if your theory is correct, when he wakes up. Does that mean he's going to be all paranoid?" Remus asks, "most likely."