~22~

Logan's PoV
I watch Roman, Remus beside me and Deceit and Virgil upstairs, his fever started going down. That's when he suddenly sat up. "Roman!" He turned to me, face instantly contorting into one of discussed and proceeded to throw up on the floor "nice!" Remus shouts.
I sigh getting up to clean it.

"W-What happened?" Roman asked rubbing his head, "Virgil bit you." Remus said plainly, Roman looked confused so I elaborate "you cornered him, so like a spider he attacked." "Fight or flight, he had no where to flight so he fight." Remus finished. I roll my eyes and chuckle, "why am I here?" He asked looking around. "It was easier to keep you here until you woke up, then struggle and take you back." I say. I look at Remus who was staring at me, until he burst out laughing, "so you couldn't be bothered to take him back!" He laughed.

Remus got up and went into the kitchen, while I made sure Roman was ok. That was until I heard a scream, I look at the stairs where it had come from. Virgil was standing there, looking horrified. Roman flinched and tried to back up. "Uh, Remus!" I call, he comes tumbling out the kitchen smiling. "Yes?" I point to Virgil who was shaking. Remus goes up to him, "what's wrong?" He asks him. "H-he's the guy who tried to t-take me f-from you." Virgil says pointing to Roman, "I was doing no such thing!" Roman retorted making Virgil flinch, "you're not scared of logic?" Remus asked confused, Virgil timidly shook his head, no, "he's always grounded and calm, and predictable." He says with a shaky voice. I smirk slightly, "so it's only me he doesn't like?!" Roman shouts standing up and pointing at Virgil. Virgil instantly buried his head in Remus' chest. "Not just you, he doesn't trust Patton much either." I say, "he's not the only one." I hear Remus grumble, I smirk.

Deceit came down the stairs, looking angry, "why are you shouting!?" He asked, not noticing Virgil as a muffled sob came from him most likely due to all the loud noises. I watch as Remus stroked the spider legs calmly, whispering to him. "Stop shouting, you are not making this any better. Roman if you're feeling better go home." I say to him, Roman huffed walking out.

I turn my head from where Roman once stood, to the three sides on or near the stairs. Virgil had calmed down a bit, Remus was comforting Virgil and Deceit looked like he wanted to ask something, that was until he finally noticed Virgil. "What happened?" Deceit finally asked, "Roman woke up and was sick everywhere, it was awesome!" Remus cheered. I couldn't help the small chuckle escape me, "when Remus went into the kitchen I was checking Roman and I presume that's when Virgil came down, because he saw Roman and instantly panicked." I finish. "As well as Virgil doesn't mind Logan, he said it was because he was grounded and calm all the time." Remus says.

"Y-your name i-is L-Logan?" Virgil says in a quiet voice, I nod "yes it is." I say, Virgil sat beside me, despite him being slightly taller than me he reminds me of a kid. I look at Deceit and Remus, they both looked shocked as Virgil snuggled up to me. Remus then came and sat on the other side of me, "he trusts you with the same reason I love you." Remus then kissed my hair. I look back at Deceit, he was smiling warmly. "Let me go and make something to eat for all of us," he says walking to the kitchen. Remus pulled me on his lap, causing Virgil to fall, and pecked me on the lips. I blush as Virgil laughs quietly, and Remus laughing loudly. I kiss Remus on the cheek causing him to stop and blush, I kiss him on the lips and chuckled. I take out my phone and message Patton saying that I was having dinner here.