~29~

Remus' PoV
I sit on my bed, beside Logan. He's been spending more time here than on the light sides. "Hey Logie?" Logan hummed in response, "why do you spend so much time here than with the light sides?" I ask, he sighs and looks at me. "Recently it's been really tense is all, it's just Roman seems so prideful of what he managed to do with Virgil, and neither me or Patton enjoy it much." He explains, "oh, well, I'm not complaining. Sometimes my brother can be like that." I say leaning on Logan. I could practically feel his smirk radiating off of him.

Our moment was interrupted by a banging on my door. "What?!" I shout, annoyed. "It's time for dinner, your boyfriend can join to if he wishes." I hear Deceit say from the other side, I blush and mumble an okay. "You coming?" I ask, standing up and reaching my hand towards Logan. "No, the others are probably wondering where I am. I'll come by tomorrow though." He says, standing up. I smile and nod, "alright." He kisses me on the cheek and sinks out. I feel my face heat up as I leave my room.

Deceits PoV
I watch Remus walk down the stairs, "your boyfriend not joining us?" I ask, Remus shakes his head "he said the others are probably wondering where he is." I nod, understanding. "Where's Virgil?" He asks, I realise he isn't with us. "I don't know, I haven't seen him much today either." I say more to myself. "Should we check on him?" Remus asks, I nod and stand up.

We head to his room, I knock on the closed door. No response. "Virge? You in there?" I ask, still no response. I open the door and see Virgil on is bed with headphones on, scrolling through his phone. I chuckle, "I'll meet you down stairs." I hear Remus say before going back down. I walk into his room, and up to him. He hasn't noticed me yet. I tap on his head, getting his attention. "Hey, dinners ready downstairs. If you care to join us?" I chuckle. Virgil didn't say anything and nodded, slowly standing up. "What's wrong?" I ask, putting my hand on his shoulder. "I-I don't know. I j-just feel like s-something bad is going t-to happen." I smile warmly at him, "I'll make sure nothing happens. Now let's have some burgers." His eyes instantly light up and he rushes down the stairs, I chuckle following after him. I could hear both Remus and Virgil chanting, I sigh rubbing the bridge of my nose. "It's like looking after toddlers." I mutter.

A/N
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've haven't had the motivation to update any of my story's. I've just been feeling out of it recently, and it just hard to find the will to write.