+O1 - what do you mean 'this is the fbi'?

#⃞hello? i would like to speak to the child services manager, karen ˎˊ˗

#⃞┊❛hello? i would like to speak to the child services manager, karen ˎˊ˗

⌾๑ˊૢᵕˋૢ๑

"who is her?"

the correct term is 'who is she?'

i heard she went out with kōshi, i wish i were him..

cute wish.

i wanna wife that.

bitch please.

for slapping someone with the long janitor's broom while doing class chores, y/n has finally came back from suspension.

it was now lunchtime, as usual, y/n packs a bento every night, and sometimes morning, as she brings it to lunch and sometimes snack on it on her free period.

y/n walked into the cafeteria to grab a bottle/carton of water/milk.

after she got her drink, she walked back into her classroom and seen kiyoko in her classroom, eating her lunch cutely like the cutie she is.

"aye bitch! oiiiii!" y/n whisper-shouted as she waved at kiyoko.

kiyoko's eyes were wide, but she nodded and waved.

y/n opened her bag and pulled out a potato.

kiyoko gave her the 'bitch what?' look as y/n smiled widely.

a boy with a shaved head was wobbling around the hall like an idiot, but as long as he didn't come near her, she didn't care.

"and i said, that's not a ca-"

"excuse you." y/n stated as she dodged the boy's hand, as he tried to tap her on the shoulder for her to finish the joke.

she walked passed him as he did a full 180 to be met with her back. "hey!" he shouted as he reached to put his hand on her shoulder.

"if you touch me, i swear to buddha i'll break your god damn kneecaps." y/n stated sternly as the boy glared at her back.

y/n walked back into the view of kiyoko's class and held the potato in her hand a posed and hummed catchy words from a video she had watched yesterday. "nono, don't touch me there.." she sung as she wiggled her hips and poked her lips out.

as y/n was about to put her potato back into her bag, a metal fork shot into it.

"..MY POTATOBABY! IT'S OKAY, SOMEONE CALL THE PO-MEDICS!" y/n shouted as she wiped her non-existent tears as kiyoko shook her head.

"who is the cause of this?! you.." y/n glared at the boy with a shaved head as he pointed at a boy with up black hair and strings of blond hanging down from his forehead.

"s-sorry y/n-senpai!" he put his hand on the back of his head.

"l/n y/n, please come to the principal's office." the school intercom stated.

"son of a biscuit eater.." she mumbled as she head to the office, kiyoko trying to hold in her laughter.

"dude, don't stutter.." the boy with the shaved head nudged the other on his side.

the bell rung for the third years to get into their classes to officially start their lunch/free period, which y/n has to miss.

⌾๑ˊૢᵕˋૢ๑

#⃞┊❛what do you mean this is the fbi? ˎˊ˗

#⃞what do you mean this is the fbi? ˎˊ˗