+O2 - what do you mean 'its not our problem'?

#⃞┊❛hello? someone just stabbed my potato ˎˊ˗

⌾๑ˊૢᵕˋૢ๑

"do you know why i called you down?"the principal asked.

"'cause i kept yelling in the halls.." y/n stated as she looked up.

"no. well, yes.. and, you will be tutoring two second years."

y/n's mouth was wide open, "second years?! i cannot be around those brats! they're so touchy and sticky and-and.. why?!" she whined.

"there are two students who are gonna absolutely fail their primary classes, and you have the best grades in the school."

curse my smart brain. why can't you be filled with just air?! "well what do i get out of this?" y/n asked.

the wind blew strongly into the room as the principal grabbed his toupee. "erm.. lets see.." he put his long finger on his chin.

"i won't suspend you for the rest of the year."

"woah you can do that?! so i can kick a student down the stairs and i wouldn't get suspended?!"

"you won't get suspended, you'll get expelled."

"hmph, good enough. you've got yourself a deal, wig man." the principal held out his hand, but shortly pulled it back, remembering the temper tantrum y/n had when the two first shook hands, as she was a second year.

"so who are these students that you speak of..?"

⌾๑ˊૢᵕˋૢ๑

"you've got to be kidding me." y/n shook her head. "you potato murderer!"

"look, i said i was sorry!" the boy who murdered her potato stated.

"i'm ryūnosuke. will you please go out with me?" he held out his hand to shake.

"do not touch me." she pulled out a glove that was in her skirt/pant's pocket and smacked the boy with it.

"aye noya, you see that?! she just slapped me with a glove! if that's not hot, i don't know what is!" he exclaimed as the principal cleared his voice.

"this is tanaka ryūnosuke and nishinoya yuu. they are second years who aren't that bright."

thats kinda rude. "alright. library. right after school. if you're late, i'm leaving and you'll repeat this grade." y/n stated as she walked to class.

"she's cute."

"not cuter than kiyoko."

"hm. please respect all women my guy." tanaka stated as he walked to class with nishinoya, five feet apart 'cause they're not gay.

⌾๑ˊૢᵕˋૢ๑

#⃞┊❛what do you mean 'it's not our problem'?ˎˊ˗

#⃞┊what do you mean 'it's not our problem'?ˎˊ˗