+O10 - what do you mean 'i dont feel great'?

#⃞┊ hello? danny how you feel? ˎˊ˗

#⃞┊❛ hello? danny how you feel? ˎˊ˗

⌾๑ˊૢᵕˋૢ๑

"he did what?! you're mine not his.. er.. i mean uh that's very unprofessional."

"it's fine koshi. we're not together anymore.. remember?" y/n threw the plastic wrap away as she held the item up proudly.

"i think it's pretty cute." kiyoko stated, as she was on the other line.

"me too." daichi agreed as well.

"who side are you guys on?!" suga asked.

"the pretty nendoroid must have took a while to make. so therefore, they're on the nendoroid's side." y/n stuffed some snacks into her mouth.

"oh my god are you okay?!" daichi asked as he heard the girl coughing.

she swallowed, "yeah i was just choking on-"

"this d-"

"suga!" kiyoko stopped his sentence.

"sorry." he apologized.

"i'm gonna call you guys later. bye bye." y/n hung up as she threw her phone on the couch and got up to throw her snacks away.

she heard a knock on the door, "who is it?"

"tanaka and noya." tanaka answered.

she opened the door, "what are you doing at my house?" she asked with her hands on her hips.

"we brought flowers!" noya cheered as he pushed the flowers into y/n's chest.

"uh thanks..?" she tilted her head in confusion, in which the two thought as extremely adorable.

"how did you get my address?"

"we begged sugawara at practice."

"but he didn't have practice t-"

nishinoya grabbed tanaka's hand and bounced.

"okay.." y/n walked back into her house and sat on the couch.

she looked at the note that was in the flowers.

"thank you for helping us with our work. we really appreciate it, senpai. maybe we can make it up to you by, maybe going on an ice cream date or something.

-love tanaka and nishinoya (mainly nishinoya)

hm.. cute.. she thought.

"who was at the door?!" her mother shouted from upstairs. "did they touch the door? wipe down the door bell!" she demanded.

y/n groaned and went to the bathroom to get the cleaning supplies.

⌾๑ˊૢᵕˋૢ๑

"hey wara."

"wara?"

"yeah, wara." she pinched his cheeks. "you're so cuteee!"

"not cuter than you!" he pinched her cheeks as well as the two laughed and fell onto sugawara's couch into each other's arms.

"i'm sleepy." y/n rubbed her face into the crook of suga's neck.

"then go to sleep." he smiled as she looked up and kissed his jaw.

"goodnight."

"you're seriously going to sleep at my house?"

y/n opened one eye. "why are you saying it like it's a bad thing?" she asked.

"it's just.."

"are you in a relationship with someone?" she asked again.

suga nodded a no. "well then i don't see what the problem is." she wrapped her hands around his neck and squirmed around, trying to find a comfortable position.

"you came at night for a reason, i'm guessing.."

"yup. you're so smart suga-chan." she said sarcastically.

⌾๑ˊૢᵕˋૢ๑

#⃞┊❛what do you mean 'i don't feel great'? that's not part of the lyrics ˎˊ˗

#⃞┊what do you mean 'i don't feel great'? that's not part of the lyrics ˎˊ˗