+O11 - what do you mean 'you're not getting my soap'?

#⃞┊hello? is this jonny ˎˊ˗

#⃞┊❛hello? is this jonny ˎˊ˗

⌾๑ˊૢᵕˋૢ๑

exams are coming up, meaning that y/n needs to study extra hard.

"okay y/n. kageyama has nineteen cartons of milk and he gives hina-"

"wait, why does kags have so much milk?"

"mind your business y/n!" kageyama shouted as his voice echoed the study hall as he continued to drink his strawberry milk.

"i don't wanna do this anymore. he just yelled at me and it really just blew me.." y/n pouted.

"why would you want first years to tutor you anyway?" kiyoko asked as she scrolled on her phone.

"why don't you shut your beautiful face kiyoko?!"

"thank you." she bowed.

"anyways.." daichi started, "if he gives hinata six, how many cartons of milk will kageyama have left?"

"six! i'm not even giving him one! that boke doesn't deserve my good milk." kageyama sips loudly on his milk.

y/n groans loudly. "im not in kindergarten you idiots! especially you daichi!"

daichi pointed at himself. "yeah you!" y/n repeated.

"hey, i think you should just calm down.."

"don't tell me to calm down, suga!

"i'm sorry!" he yelled.

she sighed, "i need help with my algebra."

"algebra?!"

"aren't you suppose to be the smartest in the school?!"

"well whoever said that?!" y/n banged her head on the table.

"everyone!" the all shouted.

"well.. that's not my problem."

kiyoko turned her phone off. "you don't even need to study. you're just here because you didn't want to be at home alone on your phone."

"okay but you didn't have to expose me like that.."

"even if she were to be at home, i would be up in her room cuddling with her."

everyone looked at sugawara. "you don't have the balls."

"i do have balls!"

"oh god."

"so weird."

"why did you go out with him, y/n."

"leave him alone."

"y/n is so pretty."

"are you coming to practice?"

"stay on topic."

"i'm hungry."

"can you stop slurping so loudly kageyama."

"no."

"i'm leaving." y/n stood up and grabbed her things.

"y/n-senpai!" nishinoya ran after her.

"let her go. she's just being over-dramatic." kiyoko stated. "she'll be back in three.." y/n was near the door. "two." she opened the door. "one." she did a full 180 and walked back to the table.

"i'm bored."

⌾๑ˊૢᵕˋૢ๑

#⃞┊❛what do you mean 'you're not getting my soap'? your soap is as useless as my knee bones ˎˊ˗

#⃞┊what do you mean 'you're not getting my soap'? your soap is as useless as my knee bones ˎˊ˗