+O9 - what do you mean 'i dont care'?!

#⃞┊hello? i need to learn english ˎˊ˗

#⃞┊❛hello? i need to learn english ˎˊ˗

⌾๑ˊૢᵕˋૢ๑

"ion get no sleep 'cause of y'all. y'all not 'gon get no sleep 'cause of meeeee!" y/n shouted as she banged pots and pans in kiyoko's living room.

the two were having a girls day and she took a cat nap. so rude right?

"wake 'yo ass up kiyo baby!" y/n shouted.

"y/n please!" kiyoko covered her ears as y/n didn't stop.

"you chose to be friends with me, so you're gonna have to deal with my annoyance." after y/n said that her phone rang.

"you've called the y/n residents, how many i help you?" she greeted as she put the boy on speaker.

"hey y/n, i was wondering if you could come over today. i want to talk to you, i'll send you my address." suga stated.

"no can do buddy, i'm over my baby's house right now?"

"oh, you've found a new boyfriend?"

"no, who would want to put up with my shenanigans besides you..?!"

"uh.. i don't know.. but whenever you free could you stop by or i could come to you or.."

"okay suga. send me your location baby boy and i'll be over tomorrow." y/n stated as she winked at kiyoko in which she sighed.

"you're so cringy."

"cringe is binge."

"what d-"

"shhhhh." y/n 'sh'ed the black haired female.

⌾๑ˊૢᵕˋૢ๑

"AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII EEE IIIIIIIIII" y/n sung. "WILL ALWAYS, LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOIIIIIIIII EEE IIIIIII!"

"how can you sing in english, but you can't read it or actually say english words..?" kiyoko asked.

"well can you just shut up.. that's the only part of the song that i've practiced!" y/n shouted as kiyoko changed the song.

"what's this? another american song? y/n asked as she bopped her head to the beat.

"yoru asa made, zutto soba ni ite, aizu wo shitatte, iwanai no?"

"aahhhh kiyokoooo! you're voice is so prettyyyy!" y/n praised her best friend.

"nonono, dont say such things." kiyoko brushed some hair behind her ear as she blushed.

"i really love you kiyoko.." y/n hugged her best friend.

"i love you too y/n." she hugged the girl back.

⌾๑ˊૢᵕˋૢ๑

"oh?" y/n picked up a package that was on her doorstep.

it read; to y/n from your secret admirer.

"so cute." she smiled as she walked into her house to open the package.

⌾๑ˊૢᵕˋૢ๑

#⃞┊❛what do you mean 'i don't care'?! ˎˊ˗

#⃞┊what do you mean 'i don't care'?! ˎˊ˗