7. What if..

As I was looking around the cafeteria. I caught one person staring at me. Smiling and walking towards me in the most sexy way possible that none of the nerds could ever imagine.

His face stands out of the crowd.

Oh gosh it can't be him.

It's Justin.

He's with Chris and their other teammates. They're walking towards our table-- grinning and smirking. They're kind of walking slow.

Are they doing their own slow motion? That's weird.

I was just staring at him. My eyes were locked with his. I can't even move. Just by staring at his handsome face, it makes me feel contented. His hands are in his pocket. His hair looks so fluffy  dirty blonde. His eyes were like speaking and has a lot of things to say.

Oh I can look at that face all day. Like literally.

Then someone appears in front of me. A cute guy. He's smiling from ear to ear. The guy was wearing a pink polo shirt and a gray hoodie with jeans. Looking like a boy next door.

He's not cute.

He's handsome.

"Hey! I'm Thomas." He outstretched his arm waiting for a handshake. I responded right away cause I want him to get out of the view.

"Oh hey!.. uhm.. I.. uh"

"You're Jane. Seems like you forgot your own name?" He said then smirked.

Heh. Funneh.

Bish get out of the way I want to see my crush.

"Yeah, hi! A-are you the one who texted me?" I asked him. I stood up so I won't be looking up. That's just gonna give me a stiffed neck. I scratched my jaw out of dismay.

How can you be dismayed by him? He's perfect!

No way. Justin is way better.

"What? Oh yeah! That.. that was me." He faltered and smiled. This is getting awkward. He's looking at me straight to the eyes. I want this to end.

His smile is genuine though...

"What do you want to talk about? I mean.. do you want to talk about something? Ehehe... I mean of course that's why you're here... right?" I said hesitantly. I don't know what to ask.

Silence makes it even more awkward.

"Yeah. I just wanted to say that... I like you." he told me then smiled wickedly. As if he's trying to look even better. He's handsome already.

But not my type.

How could someone like him, like me? He barely knows me! He doesn't know me to be exact. This is ridiculous.

"Oh! Uhh.. okay? Thank you for your admiration." I stammered and smiled back. I saw Chris and Justin with their friends sat at our place.

Their noise is giving me headache.

I looked back to where Justin was and I saw him looking at me. Coldly. Wow that was the first.

Then I checked Thomas. His hands are on either side of his pocket. I looked behind him and his douchebag friends were grinning and laughing.

They really thinks he could pull this off. I'm not easy to get, huh.

"Would you mind if I court you?" He asked.

I admire his confidence.

Sorry but my heart belongs to someone else is what I wanted to say.