5. Golden J

JANE'S POV

I decided to wear the bracelet the dad gave me. Jessy is already in the car so here I am, fixing my clothes in front of my mirror. I'm wearing a pastel blue sweater and black ripped jeans with black rubber shoes.

I walked downstairs and kiss my parents' goodbye, I was about to leave the house when I remember to thank my dad, "Uh wait. Uhm dad, thank you for this bracelet, it's so lovely."

"Oh, it's not from me, Anak." He said.

My brows mounted in confusion so I just said, "Okay, bye!"

JUSTIN'S POV

I am absent today. Or should I say excused from class because I have a shooting today.

Yesterday was one of my best days, man. I get to meet Jane's family. They were so nice. Filipinos are hospitable and so warm. Her mom makes the best dinner I've ever had. I love that chicken adobo---very flavourful and has a sweet and salty tang. It tastes even better with the rice.

Last night, I intended to call Jane while I was driving back to my apartment but I might get caught so never mind. And speaking of never mind, I can't get her out of my mind. She's like she's so different from the other girls I've met. Well it's not because she is not a celebrity or anything but, I just can't explain how different she is--- in a good way.

She doesn't fall for my trap so easily. Man I tell you I can make a girl fall for me in just a day. An hour even. Instead of me inside her mind, she is the one in my head. How can I get rid of that nerd?

"Okay Justin, your scene is up next, go get ready for your lines. The conversation with Ava and the kissing scene on the couch with Cindy. Okay? Go fix him up please, his makeup and all." He commanded. That is Jason, the assistant director in my current show Lovers in Paradise.

Ava is played by Camille John, Cindy's rival. Cindy is played by Missy McRaffin which is my leading lady. And my name is Kurt. The story is about Cindy and Kurt's arranged marriage. Their parents wanted to help each other in business. Kurt's family is the owner of the largest mall in the world and has branches of it all around the globe. While Cindy's family builds them. Ava is my girlfriend before Cindy came into my life. She is the daughter of a real estate developer. Ava and Cindy's family are because of the same industry they both are in. We broke up because of this marriage so she wanted revenge.

"Scene number 8, take 4. Action!" the A.D. said.

"Don't act like you didn't love me Kurt. You know what I'm capable of doing." Ava warned.

"Just stay away from her, Ava. I can do whatever you want me to do just, please, don't let Cindy know about this." Kurt replied.

"Okay. In my mansion. Tomorrow morning." Ava kisses Kurt on his lips then walks away with her ass swinging like a toad. After 6 takes in Ava's walk away part the scene is finally packed up. She keeps on laughing cause she can't do the walk.

The next scene will be on the couch with Missy McRaffin who is Cindy. This scene is pretty intense because Kurt wanted her to know that she is the one that he loves. He wanted to erase the guilt inside him. So they made out the night before he goes to Ava's house for a stand.

"Scene number 9, take 1. Action!"

Kurt enters the apartment with a look of sadness in his eyes. He'll be seeing Cindy resting on the couch watching TV wearing only a bathrobe.

"Hey Justin" she greeted.

"Cut!" AD bellowed

The set laughs. "I'm sorry. Kurt, Kurt, Kurt. Okay, ready!" she says.