18

♥︎

7 weeks later

"here drink some water we already ordered you some medication." jisung said handing the cup of water to felix while jeongin helped him.

"felix isn't this exactly how you felt when you found out about iseul?" seungmin asked softly felix looked at him with sad eyes as he looked down.

although felix didn't want to admit it he nodded as he noticed the same symptoms as he felt six years ago. he sighed and nodded while jisung and jeongin looked at seungmin.

"i'll order you a test and then we'll go from there." jeongin said getting up to get his phone.

there was knock on the door and seungmin went to answer it quickly closing it behind him to not let the person see felix or jisung.

"minnie is everything okay? they said jisung asked for five more-" hyunjin didn't get to finish when seungmin smashed his lips against him wrapping his arms around his neck.

hyunjin instantly melted into kiss caressing seungmins sides completely forgetting what he originally had gone for.

seungmin pulled back and smiled "everythings fine just some details on jisungs shoes." he said playing with a strand of hyunjins long hair.

hyunjin gave him a last kiss before walking back to minhos room dazed from the kiss.

"whipped lover boy come down from the clouds and tell us what's taking so long!"

minho shouted making hyunjin blink and remember what seungmin said "apparently something about jisungs shoes but your fine we should leave in a few." hyunjin said patting minhos back and took a seat next to changbin.

"you know i remember the day of my wedding i was scared maybe minnie might change his mind but deep down i knew he wouldn't. i still can't believe we've been married for almost six years and we have two beautiful babies it seems like we were made for each other so perfectly." hyunjin said and towards the end started to get emotional.

"that's nice and sappy but can you let me concentrate on this email." changbin said as he went back to typing on his phone trying to get a few new investors.

"when are you going to do it again?" minho asked completely ignoring what changbin just asked which is exactly why he got a glare instead of an answer.

-

"this is the best wedding gift ever!"

"jisung!!!!"

jeongin quickly handed the test to felix who immediately went to take it although he already had and idea of what the results would be.

once felix was done he walked out and they put a timer. seungmin sensed the sadness and felix and went to offer him a hug "whatever happens you have all of us now, you have changbin and joonsu." seungmin said making felix smile at the mention of their names.

the timer went of and they al looked at felix who shook his head which is why jisung offered to look. "it's positive!"

"omg!?" jeongin said as he walked over and saw the test indeed said positive.

seungmin gave felix a reassuring smile "everything is going to okay."

"should asked call a doctor?" jisung asked although the wedding planer knocked on the door signaling they had to leave.

"we have to go." jeongin said as they all looked at felix then jisung "felix you can go with jeongin to the doctors then you-"

"no it's fine i can go after this is your day and i don't want to ruin it." felix said as he got up although his body was weak jisungs eyes widen shaking his head

"no no it's fine." felix shook his head as he held onto seungmin

"i'll make the appointment for after the ceremony and we'll take channies car." jeongin said as he had to leave to help chan who was taking care of all three of the kids.

during the ceremony changbin and felix where on opposite sides the whole time however changbin kept sending worried glances whenever he would see him leaning against seungmin.

as soon the ceremony finished jeongin pulled felix as they walked to chans car and drove off to the clinc where jeongin had set the appointment.

when changbin went to go look for felix he started to panic asking seungmin where he was only to be told he was with jeongin.

seungmin could tell changbin wasn't happy with that answer so he quickly called chan over who had joonsu.

"daddy where is lixie?" that's the first thing joonsu asked as he skipped over to his dad. changbin then looked at seungmin as he picked up his son.

changbin hugged joonsu in a sense of comfort "he's with innie but they'll be right back." that left joonsu to also be upset since he had grown attached to felix.

changbin paced back in forth lightly rubbing circles on joonsus back who also seemed down. "is lixie going back to his apartment?" joonsu asked as he played with changbins ear.

"no joonie he just had do something important." changbin said which was the only explanation he had.

hyunjin walked over noticing changbins state "calm down he's with innie everything is fine." hyunjin said only to get a glare from changbin.

"gosh you are whipped."

"i wouldn't say anything."

"lixie!" joonsu said as he got out of changbins grip and rushed towards felix. changbin turned around and smiled in relief.

jeongin carefully got infront of joonsu since he had heard how the doctor said to be extremely careful. joonsu then hugged felix as the walked over to changbin.

however his smile faded when he noticed felix teary eyes "what's wrong?" changbin asked softly hugging him being careful with joonsu.

felix looked at jeongin who nodded and asked joonsu to go with him who was now happy lixie was back. felix then tugged on changbins hand and led them outside the reception into a small outdoor seating area.

changbin pulled felix into a hug to which felix melted into. "what's wrong?" changbin asked softly even more than before. it took a while before felix could answer.

"we're having a baby." felix whispered making changbins eyes widen as he held onto felix. "really?"

felix pulled back with sad eyes nodding. changbin caressed his cheek "it's going to be okay, i promise." changbin said giving him a small kiss knowing well felix experiences.

"what if it happens again?" felix ask his hold on changbins arm tighten.

"it's not."

"how do you know that?"

"i won't allow it to happen. i'll do everything in this world to make sure you, we hold our baby."

♥︎

why does everyone say changlix is dead? like every video i see there's a bit of changlix. i love them as an irl friendship.