Bonus: Jeongchan

we are finally done.
last chapter before we move onto our new story.

did you like these bonus chapters?
Its my first time doing them for any story so let me know for the future..

♥︎

when chan walked into his apartment he was expecting to have a nice relaxing nap or a quiet work area but instead he was greeted with a loud scream followed by the sound of a baby crying.

"baby?"

jeongin turned around and looked at chan who had a shocked and concerned expression"channie your home!" jeongin quickly looked at the other side of the living room "hyeon please please don't jump on the couch." jeongin said making the four year old finally notice chans presence.

"channie!" hyeon quickly ran over and wrapped his arms and legs around chan before he even had a chance to walk into the living room.

joonsu looked up from his homework and also noticed chan walking over to give him a hug as well.

chan smiled as he returned their hugs "channie can you us your music!?" joonsu asked excitedly "yes! yes! your music channie!" hyeon shouted tugging at chans jacket making jeongin worried as he wacthed chans expression.

"yes of course just let me go give innie a hug." chan said smiling as they pulled away but just as he was about to reach jeongin, joonsu stood infront of him with his arms crossing. "but innie is mine!"

chan tilted his head in confusion as this had never happened and looked up to jeongin who was busy attending the two babies. "what do you mean joonie? he's my lovely boyfriend." chan replied making joonsu shake his head.

"innie knows me since i was born! and lixie says im innies baby until he has one! he's mine and you can't hug him." joonsu said proudly as chan stared at him in disbelief. jeongin quitely laughed as he helped hyeon pick up the building blocks from the floor.

"well can i just hug him just this one time? innie lives with me you know?" chan tried to negotiate but joonsu shook his head "maybe after you show me your music."

chan looked up his eyes meeting jeongins who was amused at the whole situation. "i don't make the rules channie." jeongin shrugged before insu started crying. chan playfully rolled his eyes and sighed as he walked over to his set up.

it was the most stressful three hours for chan as he played some of his newest songs to the kids however every three seconds had to make sure they wouldn't delete all his live longs work. not to mention heyon basically screaming near his ear everytime he liked a song.

"alright that's enough for right now we can listen to some more songs after dinner."

"but chan"

"no! channie!"

chan shook his head "i have to go help innie. how about you two watch a movie before dinner?"

"and one after please?" hyeon asked excitedly "with you and innie?" he added practically jumping up and down. chan smiled and nodded "yes of course."

once chan was able to comfortably get the to stay in the living room he walked into kitchen smiling as jeongin held a sleeping insu in his arms signaling for chan to be quite as yeji was also sleeping in room closely nearby.