5

♥︎

hyunjin was still hesitant to return joonsu back to changbin even after their talk. he worried for both of them. however today was the first day of tutoring and he knew at least joonsu would be in good care for a few hours with felix there.

joonsu ran up to his father with the brightest smile changbin smiled as he picked up his son holding tightly. hyunjin realized he made the right choice at the scene.

"daddy i missed you! i had so much fun at uncle jinnie and minnies! and i helped baby hyeon learn how to count to fifty!" joonsu says excited his eyes lighting up.

"that's good joonie." changbin said smiling fondly at his son before putting him down. joonsu ran into the house probably to his room leaving the two adults alone.

changbin then went back to his blank stare as hyunjin handed him a small bag "wash these before you put them anywhere and don't wait for the maid to do it!" hyunjin scolded to which changbin rolls his eyes. "also the tutor will be here at noon please be nice to him he's one of seungmins close friends." hyunjin explains.

"whatever. can you leave my property already?" changbin asked annoyed tapping his foot impatiently. hyunjin laughed "not like i wanted to stay." he said before waving and leaving.

changbin mocks hyunjin as he walks to the laundry room throwing everything in the overnight bag in the washer. it's when he realized that he had just gotten the newest version installed yesterday and didn't know how to operate it.

he didn't realize how long he stared at the instructors manual until he heard the bell ring.

felix paced nervously as he looked at his phone waiting for it to strike noon. when the time came he took a deep breath in and pressed the door bell. anxiously waiting for it to open. he looked down at his notes he got from hyunjin making sure to remember the names.

the door opened and felix froze his hands slightly shaking from the cold glare the male is giving him. "mr.seo.." felix started before changbin held his hand up shaking his head.

"the study is down the hallway to the left. if you need anything regarding the services you can let me or hyunjin know. i'll be in my office which is in the right but i hope you don't bother me. got it?" changbin said crossing his arms.

felix nods not knowing what else to say just then joonsu walks up clinging onto changbin who visibly looks less tense as he picks up his son.

"this is your tutor.." changbin says and looks at the younger infront of him. "my name is lee felix but you can just call me felix." felix said smiling making joonsu nod and smile back.

"can i call you lixie?" joonsu asked hopeful to which felix smiled and nodded "of course shall we get started?" felix said to which joonsu nods enthusiastically.

changbin gives joonsu a kiss on his forehead before putting him down. joonsu quickly went ahead and grabbed felix hand and led him down the hall.

felix hears the door close and as he looks back he noticed it was empty. felix was in awe at the home it had extremely high ceilings even the doors looked expensive.

just as the they make they're way down the hall felixs eyes widen as he sees the giant family picture with a gold frame. they're was joonsu dad and another younger good looking guy with a baby in his hands. they were both smiling.