Chapter Thirty three

Panting, jumping, running, howling, growling, sniffing, rolling in the soft grass, eating raw meat. I've missed this. Oh have I missed the scent of mildew grass and prey. My paws pound the forest floor my breathing erratic, my mate by my side nipping my heels or rubbing up my side every chance he gets. We howl, wrestle, nip, and tease with wolfy grins on our faces from the gaining of a lost comrade.

    When I get to the clearing where me and him first met, I shift into my human form. Of course I'm naked but I don't care as I submerge myself in the shallow river. The moon reflects off the water as I let the water stroke my skin, run through my hair, tickle my toes, and lap at my chest. Closing my eyes I listen to Riders wolf panting and smell his desire radiate of him like a disease.

    When I open my eyes and look at Rider he's in his human form just like me. Walking into the river he looks down at me with a tender look. His eyes getting very gentlemanly as he looks at only my face.

    "Why do you have to be so tempting." He says picking my head up from the water.

    "Because I know you like it." I say smiling.

    But what I didn't expect him to do was growl and bury his face in my neck. The feel of him breathing there makes me gasp. His face removes from my neck and his fingers trace my lips in a tenderly sweet manner. Eyeing my lips like there oxygen that's needs to be breathed, a steak in front of a rabid wolf.

    "I hope you know that I've always loved you. You are my moon, my wolf, and my unbearable fruit. Your my Luna." He says capturing my lips with his.

   Surprise lights my face but my eyes close from the pleasure of the contact. Hands curling into his hair. Our lips saying all the words we can't voice. Lips, electricity, love, passion. God how can he be so good at kissing?! I think my wolf growling. Licking, suckling, stroking our lips conjoined.

    Nipping his lip I shove my tongue into his mouth earning a gasp of surprise. Chuckling his tongue answers to my request. Signing I break the kiss, getting out of the water and away from Rider.

    "I can't do something that would hurt Jason. I've hurt to many people already." I say changing back into my wolf.

    Panting, running, and crying all by myself to the house.