Chapter One

Well today I start school. Everything's been peachy latley. I just wanna find my mate and my sister's being a total douche and showing hers off. I've woken countless times from them this month. Today I'm turning sixteen which isn't a surprise. I've had to keep myself "clean" for years.

Hint in case you didn't get this right off the bat. No kissing, boyfriends, dates, and above all no sex. Okay that last part just makes me want to throw up. Mates are so loud it's unbelievable. Anyway I'm getting ahead of myself. My names Jem Wolfgang, I'm of pack Luna Rose.

I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and a nice "bod" as my two best friends/ sister's call it.

"Jem!" I hear one of my "sister's" call.

"Hey Traci, Danni." I say them both running towards me.

Traci is like another version of me. Except she's cherry blonde and I'm a dirty blonde. She's got hazel eyes and I've got ice blue eyes. Danni is opposite of us she's African with unruly brown hair. But boobs and eyelashes most women would kill for.

Traci stops putting her hands on her knees and gasping as Danni calmly walks up behind her and smiles. I laugh at the half suffocated look on her face. She glares at me, but with a slight pout on her lips to tell me that she's kidding.

"So, Tucker and West are having a party tonight. Wanna sneak out?" She asks me breathlessly as she fixes her hair.

I look down at my tight clothes and sign.

"Only if you get me booty shorts." I say looking at my medium sized boobs.

She snorts."You always ask that question so you already know that answer." I squeal in delight and hug my sister.

Danni was silent through the whole transition but know she's curious.

"Do I have to cover for you guys again?" She asks annoyed.

Me and Traci put mischievous smiles on our faces. Her face contorts in horror.

"I can't dance guys! Please don't drag me to this thing." She says her curls bouncing with the effort to shake her head.

"He he we'll definitely bring you along." We say in unison, just then the bus gets there and we climb the stairs. Dreading the trip to hell.