--

CAPTURING THE WILD HEART

This work of mine is all fictional/fantasy. Names, characters, places, events, time, businesses and incidents are just the product of my imaginations. Any resemblance to any persons, living or dead is purely coincedental.

The story contains strong language and mature themes that are not suitable for very young audiences, unless you're hard headed then I can't stop you.

Sorry for the trouble because this story is unedited. It might have typographical and grammatical errors. I'll get back to this after I've finished the whole series.

Do not imitate the nasty things that have been written and describe in my story if you know it's illegal, bad or it can harm for yourself. Just think that my story is one of your hobby or inspiration to go on with life.

Feel free to comment good, encouraging and motivational words in my story. But if it is bad and depressing comments, sorry to tell you this but I don't have time to read that and well, I don't care.

Without further ado, let me take you to the very beautiful and welcoming province in Visayas.

Maayong pag-abot sa Bohol, mga kaigsoon! Pag-amping mo sa inyong pag-biyahe. Unta malingaw mo sa inyong pag-suroy, lilies!

 Unta malingaw mo sa inyong pag-suroy, lilies!

©, photo not mine

SHARE JOY NOT THE SADNESS! PEACE >_<