-------------------+ ryeowon

-------------------
+ ryeowon

The sound of the ringing bell echoed through the hallway along with the chatter of people, clacking heels and squeeking trainers.

Everyone was in hurry, pushing each other as they enter their classroom. It was like a competition on whom would enter first, but they really just dreaded the scolding of their teacher.

But Ryeowon didn't give a shit about it. She was walking at the back at her own pace with a stoic expression. In front of her was the gang.  The blonde boy who was along a tall girl looked back at her with his hands in his pockets.

They looked at each other and a normal girl would think his expression was quite scary. But the boy looked up front again entering the room.

She looked around the empty hallway one last time before entering the classroom. And to her surprise everyone was in front. She looked around and saw the different table arrangement.

The tables went by pair now. And she rolled her eyes and huffed at this. She hated the thought of sitting close with someone.

Their teacher then started calling names while walking around pointing at different tables.

"Donghyuck... " the teacher trailed off, stopping her hands at a certain desk. Everyone was tensed, they didn't want to get picked and sit beside the devil.

"Ryeowon"

She looked up and saw her teacher pointing at the desk beside the boy. She locked eyes with the boy who had his back leaning comfortably to the chair, arms spread to the table while fidgeting his fingers.

She mentally stopped herself from rolling her eyes and adjusted the strap onto her shoulders before walking there. When she reached it, she stopped and looked at the boy who was sitting behind her supposed seat.

His bangs falling to his eyebrows, sunshine hitting his face, leaning to the table and just like Donghyuck, he had his arms spread to the table but his fingers were interlocked.

They both gave each other glares. Both eyes filled with hate. They didn't have any specific relationship nor any interactions, they just disliked each other.

The boy rolled her eyes before she dropped her bag to the floor and sat down beside the dark toned boy.

Come to think of it, it was just afternoon and she had a couple eye contact with the boys from a group no one liked.

The blonde boy, along the hallway, Donghyuck, his seatmate and of course the boy behind her.

As everyone was in their proper seat class started and as usual she wouldn't listen to anything the teacher would blabber. She would just sit there quietly thinking about what she would eat later on.

Or plan how to spend the remaining time of the day. She would either remind herself to watch this or read that or listen to this. So she won't miss a thing.

She would also rethink life choices, wondering what would happen if she was actually better. But then again she didn't care.

She was like this, she doesn't ask for anything nor is contented with anything. She just goes with what's going on. She goes with the flow. She was neutral or dull.

She doesn't care what other's opinion are as she thought it wouldn't change a thing. And right now she actually just wants to go home and lay in her bed. She glanced at the clock above the blackboard.

It was 1:19 in the afternoon. Two more hours before going home. She started the countdown.

Ryeowon would go to school and an hour after she would do a countdown on when she could finally go home.

She was staring at nothing, table empty and not moving an inch. She looked dead.

"Jaemin, shut the fuck up" she heard a whisper, it was loud enough for her to hear. She didn't turn her head to see who it was. She thought it was irritating, she didn't want to hear any of it but they were just so, noisy.

"Who in the mother of god told you to swore at me?" replied.

"There are many gods and there are also many mothers of one god. " fired back.

It made sense but also didn't. She seriously didn't like it but her ears welcomed all of it.

It was funny, she was hearing conversations between two people she doesn't know or how they looked like.

Is this how blinds are?  She thought.

"Whatever, Jieun"

"I bet 5 bucks he's gonna' be salty untill we got home" she almost jolted out of my seat when she heard the boy beside her spoke, she looked at him, at how she shifted in his seat and turned half of his body to face back.

She looked behind her and saw who it was, it was the blue haired boy sitting behind Donghyuck and a girl across the blue headed boy.

She was still in the same postition but her head was looking at the side, she looked back and saw the brunette who glared at her and look at her with bored eyes and blank expression.

She looked back at front again and saw how the teacher glanced at the group beside her.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms to the table and slumped her head onto it, trying to get a nap.

so, what yall think?