---------------+ ryeowon

---------------
+ ryeowon

She stood among everyone, eyes squinted as the sun was up, a few beads of sweat at the side of her face and cheeks red feeling the summer breeze. Her legs that was covered with the felt of their jogging pants, now sweating. She looked ahead of her and saw the end of the field. She took a deep exhale and scratched her arm.

She despised Physical education the most. For reasons that she's not physically gifted- well she wasn't really gifted, and she most definitely didn't liked moving too much. Soon she felt the presence of her teacher just beside her. She gulped down and wiped the sweat falling in her neck.

"Im Ryeowon" her name was called and she snapped her head to the side. "It says in your record that your body is very weak and it seems like you don't exercise, even the basics." her teacher said reading the paper in his hand.

"Any sports?" his brow raised as he stared at her and she sighed. "None" she replied dryly. Her teacher let out a long sigh while poking his inner cheeks with his tongue and she didn't look at him anymore.

They were now in the middle of the field all lined up beside each other under the blazing sun. All feeling hot and prayed that they could finally go inside. And it seems like the gods were merciful enough to grant their silent prayers.

"Everybody to the gym!" their teacher shouted and they all tried their best to contain the happiness. Ryeowon rolled her eyes and started strolling there fanning herself with her hands.

It has been a week since that incident happened and a week of avoiding them. It has been also a week since she slept properly, sometimes in her sleep she can see the guy popping up under the lamp post or her ears ringing thinking she heard the gunshot.

She looked like she was about to collapse any time but no one really cared since they thought that's how she looked all the time, half-corpse.

While whining and complaining in her head how the heat was, she missed a step and almost fell from the stairs when to her reflex she got hold of the railings.

She calmed her self by taking deep breaths while her eyes were still in shock.

I almost died, geez.

"Hey, that was an almost." she turned her head around and saw the boy with ginger hair.

She drew down her brows and saw how he took a step and stood beside her who was still crouched down and held onto the railings like her life depended onto it, which actually does.

She got a better view of his face. Freckles, small face, ginger hair. He looked foreign.

"Be careful, all the time." he stated before flashing her a smile and leaving. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

Why does he care? She hated it when people meddled with her.

She was the last one to arrive at the gymnasium. It was a little cooler unlike earlier, there was a gigantic ceiling fan, two rings on both opposite sides of the room,varnished floor and benches here and there.