--------------------+ ryeowon

+ ryeowon

The next day came, she walked to school dragging her feet, pale face and dark bags around her eyes, plus her stoic face. She looked like a zombie.

She knew she was late, it was propably because of the 5 minute debate infront of the door. She debated weather going out or not. She was too afraid but here she was, going to school.

The sight of the school entrance made her stop. She gulped down her saliva as she remember the traumatizing events that happened just yesterday.

She stared at the floor and she swore she could vision how Sena strangled him to the ground and how the black weapon was pointed at her.

Beads of sweat decorated the frame of her face and color fading from her face.

She slapped her self from imagining it again and groaned before taking a step to enter. She looked at her reflection from the glass doors. She was tired, sleepless, fucked up and doesn't care.

She couldn't sleep last night, even if she should since yesterday was a long day for her; there was too much talking, too much walking and things she saw. She kept rolling on her bed last night thinking on how the fuck is she going to live now.

An average person would find it absurd as to why Ryeowon didn't question the identity of those motherfuckers who tried to kill her too. Or why were they in a fight with high school students or most importantly, why she didn't question Renjun and the other's identity.

Well it was obvious they were a gang but you'd still wonder. But none of those question entered Ryeowon's mind. She didn't care who the fuck Renjun was or his group.

The thought of people entering her life made her sigh and roll her eyes. And miraculously, she was now at the end of the stairs.

As she was about to take a step, she heard a scream of pain broke the silence, followed by a groan, whimper, yelp, and hissing.

"Shh, shh, calm down. It's alright" she heard a boy's voice shush and comfort someone.

She took heavy steps and gulped the lump forming in her throat and as she looked up, she saw Jieun sitting at the stairs, pain written on her face, how she was sweating so much, pale face, knitted brows, a few strands of hair that fell to her face and her knuckles white from being clenched.

Ryeowon saw how Jieun tried to reach for her legs or toes, but failed and was followed by her closing her eyes to endure the pain. Jieun took deep breaths as her eyes turn glossy.

And she clearly saw how the blue haired boy caress her shoulder, worry expressed by his features.

And as Ryeowon slowly continued going up, she kept her eyes at them and saw how the boy pulled her closer to him and buried her face to his chest and her hands tightly gripping the material of his clothes.