----------------+ ryeowon

----------------
+ ryeowon

Ryeowon tore from her tranquil slumber when she felt a hand pat her arm. She fluttered her eyes open to look at Renjun with the same expression on his face. Rubbing her orbs with the back of her hand to adjust to the light appearing from above her, mouth parched, she pushed her body to the van exit, hopping out until she had an excruciating pain in her legs.

Crinkled nose, gripping to her thighs, expecting that'll drive the torment abate. But, the longer and the tighter her clutch is, the further painful it became causing her to fall to ground. As luck would have it, the blond boy seized her before her kneecaps touched the concrete floor.

"Careful," he muttered as he took her arm, supporting her to stand. Their contact was uncommon for Ryeowon but she couldn't tell that, not when she's in agony.

The boy helped her take a few steps and when she faced up, a Mansion stood in front of her. It looked like a royal house. Statues columns, enormous windows and ornate details. And through the windows she could detect a warm orange light.

Her mouth agape and eyes bulging out, she peered behind and noticed a vast fountain. However, since it was already dark, she couldn't view the things behind. It was a shame. She knew how beautiful it is if she saw it all.

"Renjun," she gasped, gawping at him.

"Hm?" he hummed, still watching at where they were going.

"This is not your house, right?" she asked, hoping he would say 'no' and this would be all a joke.

The boy chuckled, "It is ours." he replied, and the girl blinked too many times to recall if she heard him correct.

Thus, the youthful woman remembered the residence where Renjun brought her when they had a fight in school.

"That house.." she whispered. "The household where you took me, isn't that your actual house?" she inquired, not realizing she was now standing up on her own, ignorant about the anguish she was suffering from moments ago.

"That was just some back up house" he sputtered, amused at how she stood on her own.

He assumed it was silly, she neglected the suffering because of some house. He struggled to hold himself from the laughing in front of the girl who's too engrossed in her own judgment.

"Aren't you two going in?" they both jerked their head at where it came from. A young lad on top of the stairs, leaning to the columns, wearing comfortable clothes with arms crossed.

He was clad in a sweater with a polo inside and some normal pants, glasses, his hair colored ginger and not to mention the slippers. He looked a few years older than Renjun but he still has a handsome look.

He looks well mannered prim and proper. Renjun could never.

She glanced back at Renjun, confused painted on her face. And he just propositioned her to follow him, not minding to escort her anymore since she must have forgotten about that.