-----------------+ ryeowon

-----------------
+ ryeowon

The next day was Saturday and Ryeowon was now closing her apartment door. It would be questionable as to why the homebody girl is going out of her humble home in a weekend.

She slammed it shut, pushed the key to the keyhole and turned it harshly. She wore the same face, with her famous frown and void eyes. She placed her hand to the pockets of her wide white pants and strode to the stairs. Her house was just those small ugly apratments in the alleys. The place reeks of stench and there was puddles everywhere, dim and flickering lights, rusts and noisy neighbours.

"Ryeowon," she heard the familiar old voice, she looked at the owner who displayed the same eyes smile and her thoothless mouth. "Where are you going, dear?"

"School" she said in a small voice even though she was talking to someone with poor hearing. The old lady pretended to hear it and just nod as she didn't want to trouble the younger.

"Oh, is that so.." she said trailing off. "Then eat first at my place. I cooked some noodles" she offered and smiled at her again but Ryeowon felt awkward and uneasy since she was probably late.

"I'm sorry but I really have to g-" she tried to apologize and bow slightly untill someone came into the scene.

"How disrespectful.." he said and 'tsk'ed giving Ryeowon looks of disgust.

"My Grandmother offered you free food and you will decline?" it ranted while she stood there keeping herself from being a bitch, especially since the old lady was still there trying to calm her grandson.

"Chanyeol, stop it. It's alright" she calmly said while stroking her hand through his arm.

"No, this girl needs to be taught. Did anyone ever told you to at least be a little repectful?" he asked as his eyebrows quirked up.

Well I guess no one did to you, Mister.

"Shouldn't be this taught at school? Where do you even study?" he asked harshly pointing at the girl as his face was fuming mad.

How is that even his business. It's not even connected. She sighed and looked away before staring at the mess infront of her.

"Neo High School" she said in monotone, face not changing.

The mid-twenty boy was taken aback and it seemed like his voice vanished and the old lady slapped his arm and scolded him but he suddenly turned deaf and just stared at her while she looked into nothingness.

Untill he scoffed and rolled his eyes, "You go to a previlage school- the only best of the best school in the country and you act like this?" he questioned in disbelief but Ryeowon was now running out of patience, so before she could snap at him, she bowed to the both of them before leaving, completely dissmising his question.