----------------+ ryeowon

----------------
+ ryeowon

"Renjun, please help me" she cried in absolute terror. "They took my mother and I don't know what to do" she tried explaining, hands flailing her in the air, her hair a mess, choking on the sobs.

Renjun looked at her with a straight face and crouched down. An indecipherable look on his eyes. His warm breath fanning to the tears rolling down her cheeks.

"We'll find her." was all he said, stood straight up again. Ryeowon roamed her eyes around. Illogically, the gang decide to talk in the small alley with one lamp post above them. Maybe because it was the only place near that was quiet. They had to drag her sobbing state there and waited untill she finally calmed down a little.

There were trashbags scattered around, and she sat on stacked up cases of beer and they stood there either having their hands in their pockets or leaning against the brick walls.

"When? Right now, they might be doing something to her!" the scared girl exclaimed as warm and salty tears fell down her eyes.

Renjun closed his eyes for a moment, "Jieun," he called in a low voice. Endeavoring to help the panic-stricken girl.

"Calm down, it's not that easy." she heard Jieun calmly say, she looked at her, a long distance between them while her back facing her. "She will be fine" she tried reassuring but for some reason this made the sobbing girl mad.

"How can you say that?!" she exclaimed. "Just look for her" this time she didn't tried to plead, it sounded like she ordered it, out of desperation.

"We don't know who they are and what could possibly happened. We just can't attack just like that. Taey—" she stopped. "he doesn't even know any of this" she reasoned and more anger layered up inside her. "Your mother won't die." she said even though there was no hint of verification to it.

"Easy for you to say that," Ryeowon spat, her tears stopping. "Since you don't have one" she harshly said.

And suddenly, the wind changed. It became thicker and harshly cold. Everyone snapped their head at her and Jieun let out a bitter chuckle.

Her aura changing, the air feeling tense and for some odd reason, she felt intimidated and fear at the same time.

The standing girl turned her head slightly, looking at the short haired girl from her peripheral view.

"You're right," she started, forbidding voice, she turned to face her and her appearance changed. Taking heavy steps near her, she glowered her face and leaned down to level her.

A fearsome gaze into her eyes that looked staight at her terrified ones. Her lips forming into a wicked smirk. She leaned, her eyes slightly wide making the hair from Ryeowon's arm stand up.