----------------+ ryeowon

----------------
+ ryeowon

"Woah, hold it right there." This time it wasn't the boy or the Class President, it was a girl with jet black hair and had godly features.

Ryeowon looked at her name tag, Lee Sena.

She never heard of that name before, maybe she did but just forgot about it.

"Everyone has a point here," a girl approached too, and Ryeowon thought she saw a Goddess right in front of her.

"you shouldn't provoke Renjun, his face is a joke, it would be a waste of time and energy if you two threw a fit in here and," before continuing, she leaned her face in between her's and the boy.

"If you listen closer, the teacher is actually going to pee her pants any minute now." she said in a hush town before standing straight again.

The two girls stared at her, both hands in their pockets as they wore incomplete uniform. The other girl didn't have any name tag on, but then she remembered it was the girl earlier, the one that got a punishment too.

She frowned and looked back at him who has been glaring at her since earlier.

After the so called fight, the class wasn't the same, everyone was fidgeting, turning their heads around, they couldn't keep calm, tension filling the air

They were waiting, waiting for one of them to snap. Everyone had their eyes on the boy who was glaring at the back of the head of the girl. His sharp eyes piercing, thinking that maybe if he glared harder it'll blow.

His legs shaked up and down, his fists clenched, his teeth gritted, eyes narrowed. But Ryeowon was unlike him, not even close.

She sat there her eyes slowly dropping but then she would try to stop it. All that was in her head at the moment was the fact that she was sleepy.

But that was an hour ago, Ryeowon wasn't inside their beloved classroom. She was now in the detention room. She was familiar with the place but it was still uncomfortable.

And as the blue haired boy was here along the other girl, there was no teachers or anyone with authority. Or maybe because the two had.

She shifted her gaze to the two who were using their phones. She had the same 'robot' face as he said. It was true, she wasn't impressed at anything, she wouldn't get surprised, she wouldn't show anger, sadness or any hint of happiness, yes she would laugh at things she find funny, still,  there were times she find it hard to smile, but it's not like she'll cry over it.

Crying because your face is robot like? Bullshit.

And as she swore on her head, the two stood up and left the room. She looked around and concluded that it was only the three of them inside.

She slumped back on her chair again, flickering her eyes at the clock and started tapping her fingers. She closed her eyes and after a minute she heard footsteps so she opened them again.

She sighed and rolled her eyes and formed her lips into a thin line.

"You know, your face is emotionless but you still manage to express how irritated you are" calmly said the boy. She knitted her brows at him, she noticed how he doesn't seem even a little mad at her.

He looks like he's in a good mood. She thought as a brow raised.

She turned her head away again and stared at nothing.

"Wow, you won't even question why I'm here? Or where they are like those nosy people?" she heard her voice but dissmised the question. She was too lazy to answer.

"Why would I question why your here? My head is busy questioning your existance" she said.

The boy's lips formed into a smirk while nodding his head.

"Right my existance," he started. "You know, you don't look like your parents." he was off topic but it made the girl feel shivers down her spine, her breathing hitch.

She slowly looked at the boy who had a light expression untill it turned dark. His brows knitting down, his eyes turning dark, jaw clenched.

The boy looked up at the girl before standing up and leaving. And without knowing, the girl stood up and tried coping up with him.

"WAIT RENJUN—" she screamed his name but abruptly stopped when she saw what was happening at the hallway.

Her lips felt dry, she suddenly lost her voice, her heart skipped a beat. She turned pale, automatically stepping back, shaky breaths, she tried her best to look away.

It was a mess, a few guys laying down,unconsious, a few blood splatter here and there, cracks of punches could be heard, squeeking trainers, loud thuds, groans and scream of anger.

"Renjun get her the fuck out of here" ordered a girl whose hands was at someone's neck, they made eye contact untill Ryeowon saw the guy she was strangling raised a pocket knife.

But before she could react, Donghyuck helped and saved the girl. Evryone was in hurry, busy trying to kill off the other. "Renjun, I swear to god!" it was the girl who ordered him but this time she screamed and it was obvious she was losing her patience.

"Sheesh, okay okay" a calm Renjun suddenly showed up from a room and fixed his earpiece before grabbing her wrist and dragging her.

Her brain couldn't process anything, her legs were wobbly, her whole body feeling numb, untill she felt the pain from his grip in her wrist. She just walked trying to catch up with his fast pace.

They stopped at the school entrance, and that's when she realized no one was at school anymore. She looked at Renjun who sat at his motorbike, fixing a helmet.

She stopped there staring at him, she was catching her breathe trying to sort out her thoughts.

"Hop in" he ordered motioning to the vacant space at his back.

"No." she sternly said.

Renjun sighed in frustration, "I said ho—" he tried to demand again but she stopped his words.

"No, I don't want to get involved" she said shaking her head, taking steps back.

Renjun chuckled, looking up the sky, a helmet in his lap.

"You were involved the moment you screamed my name."