10

I woke up the next morning in Ondreaz's bed only to find that he was gone. I grab a sweater out of his closet and shove it over my head as I walk out the room.

I walk over to my room to get some shorts when I'm stopped by Tony. "Cover your eyes" he says as he stands in front of the door. 

"Ok" I cover my eyes and Tony takes my hand and opens the door and we walk inside. "OPEN THEM!!" he says excitedly 

I open my eyes only to find Ondreaz standing on top of my bed with a sign stating "Will you be my girlfriend??" with all my favorite snacks in a cute basket and a teddy bear. 

I am overwhelmed with emotions and I just nod my head stupidly and go over to him and kiss him. "I honestly  don't even know what to say." 

"Now hurry up and get y'all asses down here and eat some breakfast!" Tony yells from downstairs. 

Ondreaz walks out giving me a kiss on my forehead. I go in my bathroom and brush my teeth and put my hair up.

I throw on an adidas dress and some black slip on vans and go downstairs. "Finally the princess is ready" Tony says. I just roll my eyes and say "I'm gonna go out for a bit I'll see you babies later" 

I go give Ondreaz a kiss and walk out the door. I look at my phone and see I have a notification from Billie on Insta saying the cover was beautiful. 

I call her and ask her if she wanted to meet at Starbucks in 15 minutes. She says yes so I head there.

When I get there I see her sitting at a table with an awfully familiar person. I go over to the table and sit on the opposite side from her.

That's when it hit me. That was my ex she was with. Why would she be in contact with my ex, but of course she didn't know so I couldn't be mad at her. 

I ask her to get in line with me so I could inform her about him. So we get in the longest line I could find and I start asking her how she knew him.

"I met him weeks before the shoot and he said he had just gotten out of a really bad relationship, and how his last girl treated him so bad and he was in a bad state of mind, but why." 

"I have to tell you all that you just said was bullshit because I'm the exact girl he had just gotten out of a relationship with." I say with a serious face.

"Really, Alex doesn't seem like the person you would date if I'm being honest." It was my turn to order so I got an iced caramel macchiato extra caramel and low ice. Then while we were waiting for it I explained the rest to her. 

"I am so sorry he did that to you honestly I can stop fucking with him if you want me to." It's ok you can have him for all I care, we can meet again some other time" I say hugging her.

When I'm in the car I just lose it and start crying. I text Tony that I'm not coming home for another hour or so and just drive.

I don't really know where I'm going. I just let my emotions take control.