44

~Josh's pov~

"Yo, Jaden we have to get going.....Like now" I say panicked. "But why, we can leave in the morning" he says.

"Ondreaz is coming up here to fucking hurt you do you want to live or not?" I ask him now annoyed.

"Hey can't and won't hurt me" Jaden says proudly. "And why is that?" I ask. "Because, he has children to look after and plus Lyssa won't let him do that" he shrugs.

"Jaden Hossler........Let's go right now" I say dragging him. 

~Back to Lyssa's pov~

I see Josh trying to get Jaden out of the room upstairs so I run over to him. "Jaden you need to leave" I whisper trying not to wake anyone else up.

"Ugh, fine" he says then walks down the stairs. I run past him and go in the kitchen. "Tony where's Ondre?" I ask.

"I don't know he's prob-" "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER" I hear Ondre yell. "Oh fuck I have to go save Jaden" I say running outside.

"ONDRE STOP DON'T HURT HIM" I yell standing in front of Jaden. "Baby, move" he says sternly. "No, no you're not going to hurt him" I say.

"Lyssa it's ok he's not going to lay a finger on me" Jaden says. "Bro, shut the fuck up he's like twice your size" Josh says.

"Please don't do this" I say to Ondre. "Why are you protecting him?" He asks ripping my arms off him.

"Because he's a good person and I'm sure he didn't mean it" I reassure him. "Yeah just how I didn't mean to do this" he says and I look confused.

I see a car pull up and Mads comes out of it. "Ondre whatever you think you're about to do don't do it" Tony says.

Mads glares at me as she walks over to Ondre. Next thing I knew they were halfway down each others throats.

I feel like my heart is ripped out of my chest. All I see is red. "Um, why does Lyssa look like she's about to explode?" Ryland asks.

 "Because she-" "You bitch!" I scream before I attack Mads. "OH MY GOD GET HER OFF BEFORE SHE KILLS HER" Addison yells.

"Yessss bitch" I hear Larri yell. I just keep punching her. Not her face tho because I don't want to be charged with battery.

Mads is just screaming and people are trying to get me off of her. "Alyssa let her go!" Chase says as he pulls me off.

"NO!" I scream and keep punching. "Please let her go" Nate says as he helps Chase. "I said NO" I yell.

"ALYSSA LET HER THE FUCK GO" Jack yells. "NO, no, no I can't she's a backstabbing bitch and only wants revenge because Jaden has feelings for me" I say.

Then I drop her and they drop me. I still have so much anger in me so I run over to Ondre and slap the shit out of him.

"You, you did this to me" I say as my hits get harder and harder. "Oh my God" Tony says trying to get me off of him.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I HATE YOU!" I scream as I slap him. "Lyssa calm down" I hear Quinton say.

"No, he's nothing but a fuckboy, that's right not a manwhore a fuckboy" I say slapping him one more time.

"You know what? I don't need this" I say as I walk over to Jaden. I grab him by his shirt and kiss him aggressively.

I finish and I look at Ondre and he's breathing heavy. "See the first time it happened I stopped it because I love you, and I still do. But for you to kiss Mads and you KNEW I didn't like her was just a new low" I say smirking.

"Now if you don't mind I have some babies to feed" I say walking inside. Once I'm inside the babies room I break down and start to cry.

"When will your father ever learn that I love him and him only?" I ask them knowing they won't answer.

My birthday was the night of the living dead for sure. 'I couldn't have asked for a better birthday' I think to myself as I roll my eyes.

I hear knocking on the door. "Lyssa?"I hear Ondre say. "What is it?" I ask trying to wipe away my tears before he comes in.

I put the twins back in their beds and unlock the door. "I just want to start by saying, I'm sorry. For everything I need anger management classes because I just can't control it sometimes Lyssa. I'm sorry I really am" he says.

"And I'm not. Because I know I didn't do anything wrong. When I kissed Jaden I felt nothing" I say looking up at him.

"So why'd you do it?" He asks. "Because you kissed Mads" I sarcastically laugh. "What else was I supposed to do?" I ask.

"I don't know maybe not kiss him?" He asks annoyed. "Next time I'll think about it" I say walking past him.

"There will be no next time" Ondre says. "And why's that?" I ask turning around. "Because he's no longer invited here" he says smirking.

"I don't know if you know but that is my business partner in music. And I can't just drop him" I say lifting up my arms.

"Why have him when you have Billie, Tayler, and Dixie?" He asks. "Because they're working on different projects than Jaden and I" I say.

"It's like you really want to be with him" Ondre says crossing his arms. "If that was the case I wouldn't be here today" I whisper coldly in his ear.