A/N

Ok so I know this doesn't have anything to do with the book and all but, I felt like I had to say this because it hurts me to my soul and no cap Im really tearing up writing this, that's how sad it is. The Hate Ondreaz and Tony get is just unacceptable it makes ABSOLUTELY no sense. I can literally be scrolling through tiktok and see on of their posts saying "nice try don't do it again" or "Remember when this sound was cute for showing off cultures? Can we have that back" to me it does not FUCKING MATTER! Tony doesn't get that much hate but Ondreaz on the other hand does, for what is my question. Yeah people think Tony is cuter and deserves all the hype because he's younger and he's the CEO of "spit on it" or he's a fucking helicopter. But that's not it if you didn't see Ondreaz's tiktok about how he feels when people say that it would absolutely rip you apart because no one deserves that. Ondreaz and Tony are both equally talented they both deserve all the hype because they worked hard for where they are now. Don't be mad because they are there and you're not and if you want to get there I know you can you just have to be committed like you actually want to do it. It's not right to hate on someone because of jealousy it makes no sense just get up and leave if you want to hate. Like hate is a very strong word to me and me being a sensitive person I couldn't even deal with it. That's why when people on Wattpad get mad and start calling me out my name I just reply back with kindness it's so much easier to be kind than to hate on someone. It makes my heart drop on how mean people can be. Do you not know what they go through 24/7 no, I myself doesn't even know but do I care I mean it's none of my business but if I could know I wouldn't want to. Now I'm not just saying this for the Lopez brothers I'm saying it for everyone, Thomas, Charli, Chase, Nick just anyone in general. It's not fair to them for you to be mad for absolutely no reason. The thing with Charli and Chase has nothing to do with any of us not one thing. People are putting their input into their business and half of the time it's not even right. People are so fucked up these days it doesn't even make any sense. So what I'm saying to you is don't be hateful spread positivity and if you can't even do that then just shut the fuck up and grow up. I love you guys all so much! Also thank you for 1.8k reads? are you guys serious thank you!