30

~Skip to the next day because I don't want to type about a movie~

The next morning I wake up and do my normal duties. But I needed to shave. I need Ondreaz. "ONDREAZ CAN YOU COME HERE PLEASE?" I yell from upstairs.

He comes up quickly and out of breath. *Gasps for air* "Yes?" "I- uh- I need you to shave" and I point where. 

"Oh God it's like a forest down here!" he exclaims. "I will personally kill you myself" say with a straight face. 

"i wILl PErsONAllY KilL yOU mYseLF" he copies me. "You wouldn't survive a day without me" he says. 

"I can too!, and I'll prove it to you. It's actually you who can't survive a day without me." I respond. 

"Oh, yeah?" he asks. "Yeah I thi-no I don't think I know so." I say. "Ok then challenge accepted shorty" he says finishing.

We shake hands and the challenge begins. Rules: We can not come in contact with each other until the day is over to the next morning. I decide to make it a youtube video. 

Hello beauties I hope you're having a good day because I am. Welcome or welcome back to my channel. Today I am spending 24 hours away from Ondreaz because he thinks I can't. When I can so I'm packing some of my things to go to their old house. I won't be staying by myself I think Addison and Chase are coming with me. But anyways guys see you in the other house. *Cue the Intro music*

"Addison, Chase pack your shit we're going to the Lopez brothers old house for a day I'll explain when we get there!" I yell from upstairs. 

"You aren't going to survive just to let you know" Ondre says. "And why is that?" I ask zipping up my bag.

"Because who's going to be there to cuddle you? And bring you stuff and who's going to sleep with you?" he asks.

"Well there is my Chasie bear and Addison so I think I'm good. If I need anything I'll have them. And I'm most likely going to sleep with Addison" I explain.

"Oh, but no spooning with Chase I mean it." He says seriously. I just look at him walk out the door. 

"Wait no last kiss?" he pouts. "No silly we can't come in contact- fuck it come here stupid." I say with my arms open. 

He pulls me in for a long kiss until I pull away. "What are you guys doing?" Kellianne asks. "We're spending 24 hours away from each other because Ondre thinks I can't" I explain.

"Oh cool, but I know Ondre won't survive, you're basically his world" she says laughing. "You hear that Ondre?" I ask he just looks at me with a smirk.

"Ok well bye you guys we'll be back tomorrow." I say. "Bye" they all reply. "Chase gets in the driver seat leaving me in the passenger seat and Addison in the back" "Shit I should've stayed at Sway to make him even more paranoid" I say regretful.

"Oh you bitch" Addison says laughing. "Ok so what's happening?" Chase asks. I pull out my camera. 

Ok so guys we're in the car with Addison and my Chasie Bear *I squeeze his cheeks* , say hey. Hi guys! What's cookin' good lookin'?  Anyways so basically I'm spending 24 hours without Ondre. I can't text, call, no social media, anything that has to do with him I can't be apart of it. Unless there is an emergency. But other than that I'll be fine. We're gonna stop at Canes because I'm hungry than a mf. See you later babies.

"I don't think he's going to survive" Chase says. "I don't think so either but hey you never know" I say as we pull up to the drive thru.