38

........."Mom?" I looked at the woman like she was crazy. "Yeah, I just wanted to see you," she says. "See me? What happened to I never wanted a girl or you're such a disgrace?" I ask her.

"Lyssa-" "No you don't get to call me that you're no longer apart of my life, nor apart of my kid's life I want you gone and I never want to see you again," I say in tears.

"I'm sorry" was all she said then she left. "Lyssa are you ok?" Nate asks. "Yeah, I'm fine let's just pretend none of that happened," I say with no emotion.

~Sway, Billie, and my brother all get here a little later~

"Awe, look at them, seriously who are the Godparents?" Billie asks. "Ok so I chose the females and they are you and Kovur," I say looking at Ondre.

"And the Godfathers are Tony and Chase," He says looking back at me. "So what the Sway boys don't get any titles?" Kio asks.

"Of course you guys are their uncles and aunt," I say. "Don't you mean aunts?" Bryce asks. "No Mads is not going to be an aunt of my children," I say seriously.

"Oh, ok," he says. "Hey, Lyssa can I talk to you outside?" Levi asks. "Yeah sure," I say heading outside on the patio.

"I heard about what happened between you and mom," he says. "Yeah, so?" I ask. "Lyssa you need to give her a chance," he says.

"She had a chance when I was young and she blew it, yeah it's easy for you to say because she never once treated you like shit. You got any and everything you asked for but for me, I had to work my ass off to get what I wanted so you don't get to tell me to give her a chance or calm down" I spit out.

"I am not going to let you live like this. Without a mother" he says. "Well look at where it got me. I live with the best people ever they are my real family. I have a job and 2 kids and I promise to be the best fucking mother to them that, that woman never was to me" I cry.

He just pulls me in for a hug. "I just wanted what was best for you," he says. "Well if you wanted what was best for me this conversation never would've happened," I say breaking the hug.

"Lyssa you're back," Addison says hugging me. "Yeah, I just had to talk to Levi for a little," I say. "Ok but cheers to Kayden Aryannah & Layden Ethan Lopez" Nick shouts.

"Cheers," everyone says. "I have to go change and feed my babies then I'm off to bed," I say going upstairs to the twins' room.

"Hi, babies," I say looking at them in their cribs. Ondre then comes in and hugs me from behind. I pick up Layden and he gets Kayden.

"I promise to be there for you guys till' death parts us. I will not be a lousy mother like my mom was. I want to be there the whole way. I want to be there for your first words your first steps your first everything and yes I know I'm only 22 but I don't care" I say to them hugging Layden tight.

"But Kayden, no boyfriends," Ondre says to her. "Ondre let her live I already got her a bikini," I say knowing it will get on his nerves.

"A bikini?" he asks almost losing his breath. "Nah, nope we're burning it right now where is it?" He asks looking for it in her closet.

"Not in there that's for sure," I say making their bottles. "You are so fucking amazing Alyssa," Ondre said.

"Yeah well you're amazing," I say handing Ondre Kaydens bottle. "Mm, no you're better," he says.  "As much as I'd love to argue with you about this I have to get them fed washed and changed," I say.

"Ok but I'm here too," he says. "Ok then go get their baths ready warm water," I say looking at him seriously.

"Ok I will," he says putting Kayden down. He comes back moments later with their baths ready. "Ok baby now wash under his neck but not too hard because you'll have to keep supporting his head" I explain.

"Alright good now under his legs then you're done," I say as I button Kayden in her onesie.
"Baby you did good," I say kissing him. "Yeah, well you did better," he says putting Layden down.

"Alright good night babies," I say closing the door. "Well I think we have this thing called parenting under control," Ondre says.

"Yeah for now," I say smacking him. "Hey don't smack me" hey says pushing me. "Yeah, well what are you gonna do about it, Lopez?" I ask him with a smirk.

"Oh, but 2 people can play that game he," he says seductively picking me up. "Oh, shit" I heard Ryland say.

We get into the room and lock the door. You can tell what they did after. Tehe.

~Little note on the side~
Thank you for 18.8k reads I love you guys.