17

"What baby?" an unfamiliar voice says. "Who is she?" I say getting up. "Let me explain" Ondreaz states backing away from both the girl and I.

"Ok because you have exactly 90 seconds and it starts at your next breath." I say annoyed. "Ok when you had left she came up running into the room and kissed me I tried to push her out but she wouldn't go and was being impossible so I just ignored her but when the ground started shaking I knew you would come back up here so I told her to go somewhere else and here we are." he spat out.

I scoff "Like I'm supposed to be-" "It's true I knew he didn't deserve to be with a skank so I stepped up, oh and by the way my name is Audrey." 

"Skank?, bitch you must not know me you have exactly 2 seconds to leave or your ass is mine" I say putting my hair up.

"What are you gonna do if I don't bitch?" She asks getting in front of me. "This" I say punching her nose. 

That's when Ondreaz grabs me by my waist while I'm still kicking and asks the girl to leave. "But she's not worth your time I am!!" she whines.

That's when I got out of Ondreaz's arms and went for her again but before I could get to her he grabbed me once again and pulled her out the door.

"Why didn't you just let me go at her?" I say sitting down. "If I didn't stop you, you would've killed her" he says lifting my chin up.

"Well played Lopez well played" I say with a smirk. He bends down to kiss me but I put my finger on his lip saying "Lopez I don't know if you don't know me that well but I am still mad at you."

"Well what can I do to make it up to you?" he says picking me up. "Take.Me.Home.Now" I say getting down and heading to the closet. 

"But why we just got here yesterday." "I know but if the bitches in the Bahamas want to live I advise you take me home now." I say zipping up my suitcase and starting on his.

"Ok princess" he says helping me. I call Tony and tell him we are coming home tonight so he needed to be there when we get off the plane.

"You ready to go ma'" Dre said. "Yep" I say as I put my airpods in and popping the "p." We get an uber and head to the airport.

It was silent the whole time, the plane ride home was even more awkward. When we arrived at the airport back in L.A I just gave Tony my bags and headed to the car.

I walked to the car and Nick was there so I asked him nicely to get in the back and he did. I thanked him and put my airpods in and went to sleep.

When I woke up we were home so I got my bags out the car rushed into the house, grabbed some snacks and locked myself in my room. 

I unpacked my things put them away and took a shower. When I was done there was a knock on my door. "If it's Ondreaz go away please" I said with tears in my eyes. 

"It's Nick" I put my sweats on and a hoodie and opened the door. "Come in" and he walks in then sits on my beanbag.

"May I help you, and if you're here to talk to me about Ondreaz please go ahead and leave because I'm not ready to talk to him and I will talk to him on my own time." I say sitting on my bed.

"Actually I came to see if you were ok because I noticed your unusual behavior." he explains. "Unusual?, actually I'm very fine I just need to be on my own right now and don't want to be bothered by anyone I'll call you if I need anything now, if you don't mind I have a nap to take" I say opening the door.

"Ok see you then" he says going out my room. I lock the door, lay down and scroll through tiktok. I soon feel my eyes getting heavy so I put my phone on the charger and go to sleep.