57

"Lyssa I need help" Nick says still standing at the door. "Help?" I say raising a brow. "Can I come in then explain?" He says looking back for someone. 

"Fine, come in" I say rolling my eyes. He walks into the kitchen and sits down while everyone's eyes go wide and Tony looks as if he's seen a ghost.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Ondre asks coldly. "Calm down Ondre he said he needs help and he looks like a mess what else was I supposed to do?" I ask him.

"Oh, I don't know tell him to FUCK OFF. Not only did he hurt you, he hurt Tony" he says now yelling. 

"Just hear him out please?" I ask. "Fine" he huffs and we walk over to where he is. "Speak up" Thomas says.

"I got myself into some serious trouble. I started gambling doing drugs, smoking everything you can think of. But now I owe 25,000 to these people and they're after me" Nick explains.

"What does that have to do with us?" Ondre asks, and I just smack him. "I need help, please the only people I know are you guys. Please Lyssa, Tony I'm sorry I was stupid to let you go. Please" Nick says barely over a whisper.

"We'll talk about this but go wash up you smell" Thomas says and Nick nods then heads upstairs. 

"So, what do you say guys?" I ask them. "I say help him, he's going through it" Addison says and some nod. 

"No, fuck him" Ondre says and some others nod but Tony hasn't said anything. "Tony it's up to you baby what do you want to do?" Nikita asks him.

"I say we help him. Don't get me wrong now yes what he did was fucked up but I couldn't live with myself if he died. But that also doesn't mean I'm going to leave Nikita" he says. 

"Tony are you serious?" Ondre asks now furious. *Ding Dong* The doorbell again. Finally it's the postemates guy. "Thank you have a nice night" I tell him.

"Baby postemates is here" I tell him. I go back into the kitchen and see him arguing with Tony. "You guys cut it out" I say going in between them. 

"Give me one good reason I shouldn't beat his ass" Ondre says to Tony. "Because he's been through ENOUGH. Ondre ok if it were you I would take you back in" he argues back.

"I'm your BROTHER for fuck's sake" Ondre says. "OK AND? WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?" Tony asks.

"You still love him don't you?" Ondre asks. "What?" Nikita asks now coming into the argument. "Oh my God guys please not right now" I say trying to calm everyone down. 

"You still love him?" Nikita asks with her voice now breaking. "As a friend yes, but nothing more baby I swear I love you and only you" Tony says glaring Ondre. 

"Yes he does that's the only reason he helping him" Ondre says. "Shut the fuck up. Right now" I tell him pushing him out the kitchen.

"No, not until he admits he still loves him" Ondre says trying to get around me. "Ondreaz shut up and leave him alone" I say.

"Admit it Tony you're only helping him because you're still in love" he taunts pushing Tony's buttons.

"ONDREAZ GET THE FUCK OUT THE KITCHEN NOW" I yell at him. But before I could blink again Tony launched himself at him. (I like where this is going).

"YOU GUYS WHAT THE FUCK?" Addison yells. "Um, guys are you going to help us or are you going to stand there?" Dixie asks the boys.

After a while we finally got them apart. "I knew it, you were a bitch for him" Ondre says. "Shut up before I beat your ass" I tell him 

Tony just looks as if he's going to cry. It was silent for a while until Tony speaks up. "Yes, I may have loved him but that's in the past. I love Nikita and I'm very happy with her. So if my brother can't understand that then we're not brothers" he says then walks out.

Nikita follows after him to try and calm him down. "Really Ondre? Is this what you wanted? He's your brother your BESTFRIEND for fuck's sake" I tell him.

"Not anymore" Ondre says coldly then walks out. (By the way Sway was here). "Any more surprises?" Bryce asks. 

"Um, yeah I'm pregnant again" I spit out. "Say bible" Jaden says. "Bible" I say putting my hands up.

"We're so happy for you" Anthony says hugging me. "Thank you guys, but if you don't mind I have to go feed my children" I say breaking the hug. 

I feed them and put them to sleep and head to my room. When I get there Patrick and Calvin had already put their tent up. 

"Fuck you guys" I say going into the bathroom where Ondre was. "Ondre you need to get your shit together and go apologize to Tony" I say sitting on the counter. 

"Why should I?" He asks. "Because that's your brother. Friends come and go but family is forever baby" I say.

"Well you heard him he's not my brother anymore so I guess that saying is bullshit" he says walking out. 

I just head back downstairs where Nick and Thomas was. "Hey guys we can talk about this in the morning. Nick you can sleep in one of the guests rooms. Oh and I got something from Chipotle but not I don't want it so you can have it. Good night you guys" I say walking back upstairs.  

"Good night Lyssa" Calvin says as he gets into the tent. "Fuck off" I laugh. "Night baby" I say to Ondre. 

"Mhm" is all I heard. So I turned the other way.